Video: Jay Glazer Report: Urban Meyer could be Jason Garrett's replacement in Cowboys

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:laugh:

You can't do that to an Urban Cowboy

93fVPgH.png
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Rayman70

Reaction score
urban meyer is a short term fix lets be super clear. We cannot count on him for more than 3 years Max. For multiple reasons. HE IS A HUGE UPGRADE THOUGH.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
No where in this video does Glazer say Urban Meyer will be the next Cowboys coach. In fact, Glazer asked “Who said Urban Meyer?” Did you even watch this?

Yes, I did, thanks. Did you read all my posts in this thread?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Glazer is just a fake news man pedaling propaganda and he's got a bunch of you hook line and sinker. LOL

jcollins28

Reaction score
Urban Myer wants nothing to do with the NFL. He will definitely use this to get more money out of U$C, and they will pay it!

Flamma

Reaction score
Coaching matters. A coaches job is to win, obviously. Players like to win too but their priority is their paycheck. It's a coaches job to reverse that, even if only temporarily. He has to get them to believe they are there to dominate and win. Jason Garrett has never been that man and never will be.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
All Meyer does is win. Yes please. People cry because he left OSU after 7 seasons. Give Dallas 7 years and we’ll be in the mix every year. .

He wins but with OSU and Florida's recruiting classes during his tenure he should have won more.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
We need a real strong personality to stand up to Jerry. Meyer has that. I dont want another young nice guy
This. This. This. This. And this.

That's why I don't think Urban Meyer will be our coach. He is no puppet. If he gets the job, then the future of our team is real bright.

Goodtogo

Reaction score
This may be the worst click bait headline ever,,Glazer didnt even mention such, actually no coach was suggested by him

sdfidaho

Reaction score
I could care less about Urban Meyer. I'd rather have a young startup trying to make a name for himself someone the league hasn't already scrutinize. If the guy is a winner. Then he's a winner I don't know enough about him

So you “can” care less about Meyer!?!?
I’m confused about the rest.......

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Team game. The ball bounces.

Judging Garrett on the basis of the outcome of the rest of the games of this season is just dumb.

SB or not, he is what we think he is. We have a body of work and behavior. It's conceivable we win a SB with Garrett being as dumb as always. Conceivable he starts channeling Belichick but we don't even make the playoffs.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
so Jerry just woke up from a 23 year long coma?
he didn’t already know that only 1 team wins the SB every year?
not yet but his eyes are blinking now, he could fall back into coma sleep at any moment.
Let Google be your friend.
startpage.com is better!
Not what I said. When the arguments are made that winning a play-off game or two is something important, my point has always been there is only one winner. The rest are losers.
yeah but there are several types of losers, or levels.
A good team that looks good plays good, but just gets beat by a better team is ok to me, the cowboys lose without playing good, or they look bad in losing.
SF lost to ravens today, but I thought they played a great game. Then the lower level losers are not what fans can enjoy.
Good coach. Short timer, always seems on the brink of a break down or health issue. He’s an upgrade, but the Jones’ couldn’t find the next bright coach if he was sitting next to them, so he’ll do
yeah who we want and who jones decides on is 2 different things.
yeah we should be looking for the next Jason Garrett...
well JG was hired with 1 year of nfl coaching experience, which was a joke, he wasnt ready to be OC , much less HC.
I'd stay away from the whole college coach thing. Rarely works out. Give me an assistant/ coordinator from a team that has won or competed for championships that most importantly can bring a change of culture to this team. IMO I think that's what this team needs the most, accountability, discipline and results. Something it's been lacking since Jimmy left.
yeah I like the DC of the 49's, they did a great job
with ravens today, and he looks intense and capable.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes, I did, thanks. Did you read all my posts in this thread?
No you didn’t watch it because Glazer never said what your thread title says he said. If you did watch it you have issues understanding English.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Whatever Jerry decides to do, he needs to do it quickly in the offseason, as there are several other teams likely looking to land Meyer as well (Panthers, Chargers, etc.) since they know he's available.

Jerry likes to operate on Jerry's time.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So you “can” care less about Meyer!?!?
I’m confused about the rest.......
I would like a new yungstar up. Somebody who hasn't been scrutinized. I'm not sure how you can't comprehend that. Why would I want a Jon Gruden type leftover.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You really need to dig into Meyer and what he has accomplished.
I just don't know how much he's been scrutinized. I'd rather have a new Young startup what if the man is qualified well the best to him. That's all I'm saying