Jaylon - 10 tackles, LVE - 7 tackles, and Lee - 5 tackles

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
More Eli face

DnQ916hUcAACwqv.jpg

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

Pretty nice group of LB'ers. Throw Damien Wilson in there too because he's playing solid defense. Have we even seen much of Joe Thomas? LB'er and secondary is certainly the strength of this team. I'm starting to think that if Lee went down the D would hold up. Don't want to test that theory though

Hadenough

Reaction score
I dont think this is knock on Lee as much as it is a credit to how improved our group of LBs is. This is good news because Lee doesnt have to kill himself trying to do it all. He finally has some help and that will help him the team win while not asking too much of Lee when he has a nagging injury.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Tank Lawrence is the only great defender on our defense. Leighton, Smith, Jones and Taco are starting to show flashes.
Umm... don't look now but AWoods was blowing up the inside running lanes and collapsing the pocket all night last night ...AS A ROOKIE.. I was really impressed by him.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
What recent NFL have you been watching?

Lawrence got flagged for being pushed into Eli below the knee.

They protect the NFL Darlings at every turn.

He blasted Eli enough to have happy feet.......like his brother, the self sacker.

Not to hijack the thread but disrespect to one of the greatest QB's to ever play the game is ridiculous.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
If you never played football - the hardest tackle there is , is open field on an island - LVE looks a born natural .... you can't teach that, it's either you can or you can't.
Dude is fluid, both in turning his hips in coverage and chasing ball carriers. He is still slow reading run plays and takes false steps but if he sees it he is a natural -like you said. He is super smart too, so Coach Snek and Richard will Coach him up too.