Jaylon looked terrible today

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
So you celebrate the victories in the real world while coming here crying like a little *****. Your post was beyond dumb. Your conclusion is Jalen's drop foot is still an issue. You clearly don't understand how that works. He was fine last year. Yet somehow the nerve decided to degenerate this past summer and now he can no longer lift his foot?

If this is the content we have to look forward to from you then I hope you never hit 10k post.

You owe everyone an apology for wasting their time.
Bro, the only person crying here is you. Lol 40 year old boomer claims I'm "negative" while he's cursing and calling names. I'm dead
:lmao2:

"I hope you never hit 10k post"

Lol, I hope not either. I don't plant to. I've had this account for 7 years. I actually like to live my life in the real world, rather than on the internet. Imagine being an angsty 50 year old, addicted to forum posting. You're like a teenage girl lol. Settle down and let Cowboys fans discuss Cowboys matters. Dude is tweakin lol
:facepalm:

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
I disagree.. Jaylon does look off compared to last year.

He’s turning like a sail boat again and overrunning a lot of plays.

Just watch him.. Something isn’t right.
Apparantly I'm wrong and or "negative" for pointing that out. LOL

superonyx

Reaction score
Bro, the only person crying here is you. Lol 40 year old boomer claims I'm "negative" while he's cursing and calling names. I'm dead
:lmao2:

"I hope you never hit 10k post"

Lol, I hope not either. I don't plant to. I've had this account for 7 years. I actually like to live my life in the real world, rather than on the internet. Imagine being an angsty 50 year old, addicted to forum posting. You're like a teenage girl lol. Settle down and let Cowboys fans discuss Cowboys matters. Dude is tweakin lol
:facepalm:
Gen X you dullard. I see football isnt the only area you struggle in.

Look at the cool guy who is lurking for 7 years just to have his coming out party in such a weak fashion. The night of a game where we take apart our 3rd team in 3 weeks you come here crying about something you clearly know nothing about.

Tells us more about Jalens drop foot.
The first time was one of the dumbest things I have read here. I'm sure your next gem will be just as enlightening.

Unlike you Walmart checkout clerks some of us have the luxury of posting while working nice paying jobs.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
People worried about Jaylon and LVE when Lee has not made one play that stands out this year.

risco

Reaction score
As much as I like Jaylon, he's looked really off this season. I don't think I've ever seen a linebacker get so much praise, while missing so many open field tackles. He looks like he's favoring his good leg and overextending every angle.

Even on the forced fumble, he overextended, slipped, and barely got a finger on the ball. He can run fast in straight lines, & pass rush, but his lateral movement is just so off.. It's obvious his dropfoot is still an issue.

Seems there is weakness in his leg. Directional moves are done with hesitation or some sort of slowness. I have always been concerned about him.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Gen X you dullard. I see football isnt the only area you struggle in.

Look at the cool guy who is lurking for 7 years just to have his coming out party in such a weak fashion. The night of a game where we take apart our 3rd team in 3 weeks you come here crying about something you clearly know nothing about.

Tells us more about Jalens drop foot.
The first time was one of the dumbest things I have read here. I'm sure your next gem will be just as enlightening.

Unlike you Walmart checkout clerks some of us have the luxury of posting while working nice paying jobs.
Lol keep name calling. That'll help! So pathetic lol. Not having 10k+ post means I'm a lurker? lmao get a life old man. How pathetic do you have to be, to try preaching "positivity" while cursing and calling names? I feel bad for the people who have to put up with you in real life LOL. I'm dead..
:facepalm::lmao2:

Creeper

Reaction score
We will find out a lot next Sunday because it was Jaylon and LVE who destroyed the Saints last year. If they don;t bring their A game the result will be a lot different this time around.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Seems there is weakness in his leg. Directional moves are done with hesitation or some sort of slowness. I have always been concerned about him.
Seems that being concerned is too "negative" to be posted on this website lol

superonyx

Reaction score
Lol keep name calling. That'll help! So pathetic lol. Not having 10k+ post means I'm a lurker? lmao get a life old man. How pathetic do you have to be, to try preaching "positivity" while cursing and calling names? I feel bad for the people who have to put up with you in real life LOL. I'm dead..
:facepalm::lmao2:
Make sure you come back next week after we beat the Saints with more crying.
tenor.gif

9darter

Reaction score
We just won our third in a row and beat every team soundly and you just can’t enjoy it until the morning at least.

when are you ever happy.

Yeah, let's hope the coaches are the same as you. If it's a win everything is joy and happiness and unicorns all over. No criticism is ever warranted in that situation.

Honestly man, your take represents a lack of acceptance of other personalities than your own. You make your own psychology normative which is arrogant and stupid.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Make sure you come back next week after we beat the Saints with more crying.
tenor.gif
I'll be too busy living my life in the real world :muttley:

Remeber guys, being concerned about a player and making observations means you're "crying". Get a life you lonely old F*** haha :lmao2:

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Yeah, let's hope the coaches are the same as you. If it's a win everything is joy and happiness and unicorns all over. No criticism is ever warranted in that situation.

Honestly man, your take represents a lack of acceptance of other personalities than your own. You make your own psychology normative which is arrogant and stupid.
^ This, 100%

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
We just won our third in a row and beat every team soundly and you just can’t enjoy it until the morning at least.

when are you ever happy.
there are two mentalities...problem finders and solution finders...problem finders are usually complainers. they find any little thing and exaggerate it...they just want to complain. usually they like to recruit. they ***** and moan and complain and want a supporting voice..... so the OP falls into that category....

now, if they actually took this approach with every other team and every player, they would see the same thing...JJ Watt, Mack, Brady, etc....its the freaking NFL. these are greatest athletes in football and sports in general. no one is perfect.

superonyx

Reaction score

We are not the coaches. We are just fans. This is just entertainment for us. We don't get paid for this. I guess people like you are more entertained by worrying about something negative instead of enjoying the victory. Thats your choice. My choice is to call it out. Being so insecure that you are offended by this is a you problem.