Jaylon looked terrible today

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
there are two mentalities...problem finders and solution finders...problem finders are usually complainers. they find any little thing and exaggerate it...they just want to complain. usually they like to recruit. they ***** and moan and complain and want a supporting voice..... so the OP falls into that category....

now, if they actually took this approach with every other team and every player, they would see the same thing...JJ Watt, Mack, Brady, etc....its the freaking NFL. these are greatest athletes in football and sports in general. no one is perfect.
Being concerned about Jaylon means I'm just a complainer? Do you know how stupid you sound? I've seen you cry on this site as much as anyone with your 10k posts lol.

superonyx

Reaction score
I know, I'm agreeing with you. But apparently we can't make observations without 50 year old lonely men getting angry lol.
Awesome. Thats for broadcasting how my shots landed and bent your fragile ego.
You should post more often. We need another village idiot. It gets boring beating up on the same batch.

superonyx

Reaction score
Being corned about Jaylon means I'm just a complainer? Do you know how stupid you sound? I've seen you cry on this site as much as anyone with your 10k posts lol.
Tells us more how you know about the return of his drop foot.

That was intriguing.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Being corned about Jaylon means I'm just a complainer? Do you know how stupid you sound? I've seen you cry on this site as much as anyone with your 10k posts lol.

The problem is we get a lot of stupid complaints on this forum when they aren't warranted.

Examples of this would be yesterday saying Chido sucks after years of evidence that he doesn't.

Demarcus Lawrence sucks but if you watch him this year he's constantly in the QB's lap.

People say Heath is the worst player ever when he rarely has a negative impact on a game and is a cheap vet.

Jaylon Smith set a high standard last year and right now he is off. It's obvious to anyone paying attention.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
ooohhh, did I touch a nerve.....when did I ever complain?

like one of the people who responded said...you just can't enjoy a win, do you kjnow how stupid your posts sounded, I guess not...you posted it and then decided to respond....you are a complainer. I bet you do that at work too....

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
We are not the coaches. We are just fans. This is just entertainment for us. We don't get paid for this. I guess people like you are more entertained by worrying about something negative instead of enjoying the victory. Thats your choice. My choice is to call it out. Being so insecure that you are offended by this is a you problem.
You're being more negative than any one in this thread. Maybe you should take your own advice and get off the computer for once lol. I already enjoyed the victory by going out last night. Making 1 thread about being concerned for Jaylon doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the win you lonely old fk lol.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
The problem is we get a lot of stupid complaints on this forum when they aren't warranted.

Examples of this would be yesterday saying Chido sucks after years of evidence that he doesn't.

Demarcus Lawrence sucks but if you watch him this year he's constantly in the QB's lap.

People say Heath is the worst player ever when he rarely has a negative impact on a game and is a cheap vet.

Jaylon Smith set a high standard last year and right now he is off. It's obvious to anyone paying attention.
This guy gets it.

I didn't agree with any of those posts you mentioned, you wanna know what I did?

Ignored them and didn't partake. Lol

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Something is off with Jaylon this isn’t the first thread about it. Why the homers are getting upset about it is rather bizarre. It’s just an observation..:facepalm:

Nobody is saying Jaylon is trash, just that it appears he might be playing with an injury. Hopefully it clears up for the tougher competition we have coming up..

Chill out freaks...:p

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Another Jaylon lowlight. Agree with others that his lateral movement looks off. Got replaced late in the 4th quarter by Joe Thomas, but not sure if that was just because the game was out of reach (LVE and other starters were still in there though).

superonyx

Reaction score
You're being more negative than any one in this thread. Maybe you should take your own advice and get off the computer for once lol. I already enjoyed the victory by going out last night. Making 1 thread about being concerned for Jaylon doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the win you lonely old fk lol.
This thread is an embarrassing example of one of your problems.

You came here all worried with this brilliant observation that Jalen Smith's drop foot returned. You posted it and then immediately started stalking your thread in anticipation of all the negative people validating your feelers... Anyone who disagreed with you must be attacked because surely you know everything. Now here you are going back and forth. You sound very insecure. Everyone doesnt have to agree with you.

What time does your walmart shift start today? I know you have this awesome real life to get to.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Another Jaylon lowlight. Agree with others that is lateral movement looks off. Got replaced late in the 4th quarter by Joe Thomas, but not sure if that was just because the game was out of reach (LVE and other starters were still in there though).

That one doesn't even bother me that bad compared to some other things i've seen that are more concerning from him.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Awesome. Thats for broadcasting how my shots landed and bent your fragile ego.
You should post more often. We need another village idiot. It gets boring beating up on the same batch.
Trust me bro, I'm not worried about some old man who's addicted to sh*tposting on sports forums lol.

"It gets boring beating up on the same batch"

That's all I need to know lol. I can almost guarantee you're not married and live alone. Thank God insufferable weirdos like you don't procreate. LOL

the_h0wey

Reaction score
So you celebrate the victories in the real world while coming here crying like a little *****. Your post was beyond dumb. Your conclusion is Jalen's drop foot is still an issue. You clearly don't understand how that works. He was fine last year. Yet somehow the nerve decided to degenerate this past summer and now he can no longer lift his foot?

If this is the content we have to look forward to from you then I hope you never hit 10k post.

You owe everyone an apology for wasting their time.
:hammer::clap:

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Are these tackles at or behind the line of scrimmage or 7 to 10 yards down the field. It seems the scheme has our LBs back on their heels and i am afraid Kamara will eat us up catching the ball wide open out of the backfield.
Right. Just like he did last year. oh wait nevermind

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
This thread is an embarrassing example of one of your problems.

You came here all worried with this brilliant observation that Jalen Smith's drop foot returned. You posted it and then immediately started stalking your thread in anticipation of all the negative people validating your feelers... Anyone who disagreed with you must be attacked because surely you know everything. Now here you are going back and forth. You sound very insecure. Everyone doesnt have to agree with you.

What time does your walmart shift start today? I know you have this awesome real life to get to.
I never once claimed his "dropfoot" returned. I said it's obvious he's having issues in the same leg/foot.

You claiming I'm insecure is hilarious considering how you started flinging insults and trying to get personal with me over a Cowboys thread. You're so transparent it's pathetic lol.

These jokes about Walmart are completely whiffing buddy, I'm actually laughing lol. That's why I'm not responding to them. I have a great life. Hence why I don't have thousands of posts like you. I don't have to go on websites and insult people to make myself feel better like you.

It's obvious you're lonely and don't get much action anymore, so you express yourself on here. This dude is on a 25+ year dry spell
:lmao2:

Last edited:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Catch is right here.