Twitter: Jaylon on getting fewer snaps: "Vet life, vet life"

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Jaylon is laughing all the way to the bank…. Paid Life. Paid Life.

Dont get me wrong he can be happy he got one contract...but he is probably disappointed as he was ptobably going to be a top LB in the NFL for years prior to the injury...

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think some of you are underestimating, "the true meaning and symbolism of the number 9."

Look what it did for Romo. He went from undrafted free agent to first ballot hall of famer in Jerry’s book.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I think Jaylon is fine with special teams as long as he gets his paycheck.

Agree.........I honestly think in his mind he probably feels like he's won. Considering everything he's been through, coming back from a near career-ending injury, getting a multi-million dollar deal, and has his own business, I think he's at peace if his career ends today.

Don't be surprised if he has a TV network career after his playing days are over. Call him what you want but he has charisma.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
My gosh. This man paid over 6 figures for his Jersey number change & now this. He just can't stand being out of the limelight. Get rid of this attention hog Jerry. Can't stand him.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My gosh. This man paid over 6 figures for his Jersey number change & now this. He just can't stand being out of the limelight. Get rid of this attention hog Jerry. Can't stand him.

I wonder about Jaylon paying that money. Jerry has his own thing going with merchandise. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jaylon didn’t actually have to buy out his jerseys.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
He played in 98 percent of the defensive snaps last season.

they need to reduce the number.

it will keep him playing longer.
Longer as in a couple more games? The writing is on the wall for him. He said it himself he worked on his sideline to sideline speed this off season and he looks slower than ever

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He probably sees the writing on the wall.......make the best of it, put good snaps on tape for your next team.

Can you believe this guy spent 450k to change his jersey #
Too bad for him as in the future when he has spent every cent of that contract cash he will regret it big time.
Jaylon the writing is on the wall and thank the heavens that you were drafted by the worst FO in the NFL and got paid!!

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Vet Life is the insurance company he's going to be working for very soon selling insurance as a sales person.