Twitter: Jaylon on getting fewer snaps: "Vet life, vet life"

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can you believe this guy spent 450k to change his jersey #
Too bad for him as in the future when he has spent every cent of that contract cash he will regret it big time.
Jaylon the writing is on the wall and thank the heavens that you were drafted by the worst FO in the NFL and got paid!!
Jealous! That worse FO is the same one that you worship. Jokes on you. You gripe all you want, but you are still here sniffing butt.....ATW!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vet Life is the insurance company he's going to be working for very soon selling insurance as a sales person.
I don't think he has the comparable sales talents in him.
Save the cash Jaylon as it's a long life and the parasites are everywhere!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Drunk again ehh....enjoy!
Nah, just tired of fans acting like victims. You guys are really getting tiresome. If had some fun with you, but the season is about to start and I don't feel like putting up with fools anymore. You're like a beaten spouse that keeps going back for more instead of leaving. Get out! Why be miserable? Salud....

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
You guys are blowing this out of proportion. Even Michael Jordan was asked to play less minutes. Right? :laugh:

It's all love:facepalm:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah, just tired of fans acting like victims. You guys are really getting tiresome. If had some fun with you, but the season is about to start and I don't feel like putting up with fools anymore. You're like a beaten spouse that keeps going back for more instead of leaving. Get out! Why be miserable? Salud....
Bottoms-Up-Cheers.gif