Twitter: Jaylon on getting fewer snaps: "Vet life, vet life"

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I was born in Ingleside. My neighbor, who was the town dentist shot my dog in front of me and I was 4. Oh boy, do I know.
My Veterinarian in Grand Prairie would have shot your neighbor for that. Or surgically removed his arms off so he could never do it again

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I've gotten soft in my old age. My cats and dogs have become part of my family
...I saw a man beating a dog about 2 weeks ago, I got off of my truck and took care of the issue. I won't go into specifics because I might be benched, but that dude was made aware of his misdirections.
Darn straight boss. This why we fam.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Paps typed something coherent for once?
I mean, the man's deranged from lip to toe so... you have to chuckle when he's able to put words together.

Like pat on the head kind of chuckling.

Been a while, Sally......
The only thing deranged is your passion to be liked by all the masses.
Then again you will always have ranching to cook your meal on game day!

sally.jpg

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
...I saw a man beating a dog about 2 weeks ago, I got off of my truck and took care of the issue. I won't go into specifics because I might be benched, but that dude was made aware of his misdirections.
good job! I would have ended up in jail.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Good job! Animal cruelty is a hot-button topic to me. I don't tolerate it if I don't have to.