Twitter: Jaylon on getting fewer snaps: "Vet life, vet life"

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Been a while, Sally......
The only thing deranged is your passion to be liked by all the masses.
Then again you will always have ranching to cook your meal on game day!

sally.jpg
Lol. You are fun baby.

tunahelper

Reaction score
He probably sees the writing on the wall.......make the best of it, put good snaps on tape for your next team.

If Jaylon focuses on being the best version of himself and working hard and accepting a lesser role he will demonstrate leadership.

When his number is called he needs to be sound in technique and reads.

It will be interesting to see how he handles the change, but I am betting his does it with class.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Vet life is getting cut when you aren’t worth even half your salary “vet life, vet life”

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
If Jaylon focuses on being the best version of himself and working hard, and accepting a lesser role he will demonstrate leadership.

When his number is called he needs to be sound in technique and reads.

It will be interesting to see how he handles the change, but I am betting he does it with class.
yep, that will be interesting. He communicates well and I think he will handle the change okay too.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Last chance for Jaylon. If he can’t thrive under Quinn’s leadership, playing a simpler scheme, with fewer snaps keeping him fresher— then he just is no longer an NFL caliber player.

He may never accept it— but reality has a way of slapping you until you wake up and acknowledge the truth.

200.gif

McKDaddy

Reaction score
sounds to me like he has an amazing career in PR or politics ahead of him. he truly believes in accepting no responsibility.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
I am pulling for Jaylon to have a comeback year. I don't like the hate put on this man.