Video: Jaylon Smith at practice yesterday

diefree666

Reaction score
those that want him to fail see what they want to see; those that want him to succeed see what they want to see.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
I see no limp in the video, TBH.

I DO see the fact that they gave him the bad luck Barbie Carpenter #54!!!

Why is nobody up in arms over this??? :grin:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Watch how he is kicking his feet up and back. He is trying not to plant and cut.
Considering during his first media available session people who know football way better than any of us are saying things like, if you didnt tell me he was injured i wouldnt know. You are literally just speaking out of your you know what

phildadon86

Reaction score
He is an example that a player can play but not to the previous level.
That's the big unknown with JS. It's fairly obvious that he won't be able to regain his pre-injury status. How far from his previous abilities will his performance be is the big question.
Why is that obvious? Jaylon himself said hes doing the same things he was doing pre injury and feels amazing. I think whats obvious here is you are trying to stir the pot lol

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
The thing I like most about Jaylon is everything that is possible with this guy is most likely going to happen. This guy is in the top 0.00000001 % when it comes to attitude, work ethic, and freaky athleticism. It is extremely rare to see winners like this guy in any facet of life, and when you do, you don't bet against them and win very often. I have every confidence that "if" it can be done, unless another injury occurs along the way, that his will and tenacity will make it so. This man screams winner of the highest echelon.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
those that want him to fail see what they want to see; those that want him to succeed see what they want to see.

I see him running around. If there is a limp, someone can post a gif or something. I haven't seen one. Nothing to do with how I perceive him or his future.