Twitter: Jaylon Smith Can Bowl Again

Knotamus

Reaction score
Looks like I’m prob the only optimistic Cowboys fan here.. Go ahead and throw me under the bus, but I have a gut feeling that Jaylon is going to tear it up next year. This year was a ‘prove it to myself’ year.. next season he is going to prove it to all the nay sayers that still don’t believe. I believe he had a great year for a guy that was told he’d never play again. He’s already proclaimed “I’m back” at seasons end.. I’m sure he knows better than all the couch scouts out there. Besides, everything I’ve read ab his injury.. most experts state it would take atleast a couple of years to be full strength. I believe.

That said, I still think Dallas should draft a LB within the first two rounds to atleast protect themselves from Lee’s injury history and the inevitable vacant spot that will be left once Hitchens signs with the Colts.

CWR

Reaction score
This is why I think drafting a linebacker in the first round isn't justified. We need depth, players who can step in if needed, but Lee and Smith should be the starters. If not, then we blew the second-round pick we spent on Smith.

We could draft a linebacker to play on the strong side ahead of Wilson, but a first-rounder would be a huge investment in that position. I'm for drafting several depth LBs in the middle rounds.

Except Lee is hurt often and we will need his replacement sooner rather than later. Disclaimer: I love Sean Lee xoxo

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Looks like I’m prob the only optimistic Cowboys fan here.. Go ahead and throw me under the bus, but I have a gut feeling that Jaylon is going to tear it up next year. This year was a ‘prove it to myself’ year.. next season he is going to prove it to all the nay sayers that still don’t believe. I believe he had a great year for a guy that was told he’d never play again. He’s already proclaimed “I’m back” at seasons end.. I’m sure he knows better than all the couch scouts out there. Besides, everything I’ve read ab his injury.. most experts state it would take atleast a couple of years to be full strength. I believe.

That said, I still think Dallas should draft a LB within the first two rounds to atleast protect themselves from Lee’s injury history and the inevitable vacant spot that will be left once Hitchens signs with the Colts.

Do you ever have a gut feeling someone is going to suck next year?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

SWIPE!!!!!!! #Cleareyeview

lk8701

Reaction score
You mean like Romo fat??
th

th

IGbxnqNcSFulv6kEgvDY_Tony%20Romo%20Shirtless.jpg

ghst187

Reaction score
Careful! Last time he was bowling he blew his knee out.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Always getting better
A year of experience, but not at full strength
Now he gets to put that experience to work at full strength

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
His weight was on his right leg, not his left.
Nope, he is sliding with his left foot/leg. That is the foot/leg with all of the weight on it.

99%+ of any bowlers that have a clue what they are doing slide with the opposite foot of the hand they are bowling with.

He actually has really good form for a pro athlete. Most want to throw the ball a million miles an hour or over muscle it. Saw many Hawks bowl a decade ago they all sucked except Marcus Trufaunt who was decent.

He needs to be careful though people do get hurt. Tore my triceps bowling nationals 10 years ago.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Great...he can bowl. Now lets see if he can play NFL football at an elite level. Not trying to be harsh,but its time to ball. The honeymoon phase is over,time to kick arse and take names next season.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is why I think drafting a linebacker in the first round isn't justified. We need depth, players who can step in if needed, but Lee and Smith should be the starters. If not, then we blew the second-round pick we spent on Smith.

We could draft a linebacker to play on the strong side ahead of Wilson, but a first-rounder would be a huge investment in that position. I'm for drafting several depth LBs in the middle rounds.
Ifr we waste a first rounder on a LB i'll puke