Jaylon Smith doing drills without his brace

Verdict

Reaction score
Man this should be good. I'm going to get my popcorn ready. The debate over whether he is actually wearing a brace in these photos should top 100 pages and at some point result in a certain medical professional declaring he is able to look at a picture and decipher it better than anyone else here because he is a dr.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Most people are rooting for Jaylon. Last year was the first step in recovery. This season he should take the next leap....hopefully

Knotamus

Reaction score
Incredibly disappointing thread. I don't get the negativity toward J Smith or the personal insults toward S Griffen. It's one thing if you don't like either of them as players, but it shows an incredible amount of disrespect and ignorance to make poor comments about someone because they're missing a hand or because they suffered an incredibly unfortunate nerve injury. They're both incredibly inspiring and amazing individuals.

Goes to show you the majority of folks that post in these treads. Or maybe they’re indicative of the young Cowboy fans. I wonder sometimes why they are fans of the Cowboys at all. Smh. Their constant negativity ruin this site.

Knotamus

Reaction score
Three years later and he finally is playing without the brace? Stellar pick.

Nice. Thanks for the over sensationalism.

It’s been two seasons.. not three. Which is average for a Pro athlete to completely come back from a knee injury, even longer when injured as severe as Jaylons torn nerve. So props to Jaylons determination to shut up doubters. Dallas’s gamble is ab to pay off this year. Top 5 talent obtained at a discount.

CelticPunk

Reaction score
Goes to show you the majority of folks that post in these treads. Or maybe they’re indicative of the young Cowboy fans. I wonder sometimes why they are fans of the Cowboys at all. Smh. Their constant negativity ruin this site.
It's tough to read sometimes. My dad, grandpa, and great grandpa were all Cowboys fans. My son is now a fan as well. I hope I can teach him to respect others and their views, but not accept these types of personal attacks and ignorance. He loves J Smith and tries to work hard like he does.

cern

Reaction score
When he's in pads and getting hit without wearing the brace I'll be happier.