Jaylon Smith doing drills without his brace

Carter

Reaction score
Now if he can learn how to read an Offense and dont run in the wrong direction that would be awesome.

Honestly i was more disappointed in the tactical part of being a LB than the athletic part about him last season.

He looked out of place 90% of the time.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Most moronic post I have seen in a while, and that is really saying something.
You must have missed some of my ooffers
Next up for Jaylon is
18862382.jpg

Last edited:

Cebrin

Reaction score
Love seeing Sean Lee out there helping him grow. I love an underdog. I pray he has a spectacular career, and Sean finishes the way he should have started.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's encouraging, if nothing else, to have Jaylon putting the brace aside now.

I'm really hoping his foot allows him considerable improvement this season.

He's supposed to man the SAM position this year. A MLB should be added.

Last edited:

sjmike

Reaction score
This guy is easy to root for. And if he gets to where we need him, look out!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nice. Thanks for the over sensationalism.

It’s been two seasons.. not three. Which is average for a Pro athlete to completely come back from a knee injury, even longer when injured as severe as Jaylons torn nerve. So props to Jaylons determination to shut up doubters. Dallas’s gamble is ab to pay off this year. Top 5 talent obtained at a discount.
Ah no this is now his third season.

And he hasn’t shut up anybody. In fact he has done nothing but prove them right. Now I like the kid and hope for the best. But thought the first 2 years he’s been lackluster.

Scotman

Reaction score
I wish one of those pics showed his left foot in the air. If his toes were up without a brace, that would be massive news. It’s still nice to see him doing drills without the brace. He must be continuing to see improvement.

I'd rather see a short video of him twirling a mini baton between the toes on his left foot, throw it up into the air, do a flip on a trampoline, then catch it and crush it without a brace on. Then, and only then, will I be impressed.

:)

OR...show massive improvement on the field and start looking like the guy who could have been drafted top 10.