Twitter: Jaylon Smith Left A Message For The Team

khiladi

Reaction score
throw-chair-smash-window.gif

This was Jason Garrett being told to leave, after Jerry kept saying “No” for about three hours in his office

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
All of this "classy guy" mumbo jumbo is fine if it comes with someone that can ACTUALLY play!!!!!!!!!

If your daughter is married to a nice guy that smiles...but does not have a job or want to work...would you give a d*mn about his smile...if your daughter is carrying the load by herself?

khiladi

Reaction score
This guy got wrist surgery in January to guarantee his full contract this year. He refused to renege of the injury guarantee for next season. From a FO perspective, he wasn’t a nice guy, he was viewed purely from a business perspective from then on. If you were a guy in the FO, there would be no love-loss. If you were writing the checks, there would be no loss.

Why people so sentimental knowing these facts?

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Good for him. Many talk smack about the team on the way out. Also says a lot about the culture McCarthy is building this year.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
All of this "classy guy" mumbo jumbo is fine if it comes with someone that can ACTUALLY play!!!!!!!!!

If your daughter is married to a nice guy that smiles...but does not have a job or want to work...would you give a d*mn about his smile...if your daughter is carrying the load by herself?
Your point would have no merit except for the caps and exclamation marks. Those really helped.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
He chose to leave instead of waiving an injury clause. The same clause that he abused to his benefit this year. The one team that actually believed in him and stood by him and gave him everything he would do nothing for. He likes to try to give off the public persona of the nice guy but it is all fake. He is a selfish snake. His actions on the field have shown this over and over. Jaylon is a cancer and we are finally cured.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Stupid analogy...this guy worked his butt off. If my daughter's husband treats her well and works his butt off, I'll provide for all they need if they can't make ends meet.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You just made his point.....
I wondered how long it would take for this one.

How does the truth reflect any class. Did he or did he not have trouble with simple sled drill?

I didn't lie or smear him in any way. Just the facts.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He chose to leave instead of waiving an injury clause. The same clause that he abused to his benefit this year. The one team that actually believed in him and stood by him and gave him everything he would do nothing for. He likes to try to give off the public persona of the nice guy but it is all fake. He is a selfish snake. His actions on the field have shown this over and over. Jaylon is a cancer and we are finally cured.
You're pretty cut throat for a lady....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

How does the truth reflect any class. Did he or did he not have trouble with simple sled drill?

The guy is gone, why must you keep hating....that's classless.

starfan1

Reaction score

HATER! LOL just kidding

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This guy gave all he had, his knee has a degenerative condition that he has no control of. I understand cutting him, he's gone, so why do we need to keep ripping him?