Jaylon Smith looks Fast!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Nah.... Just to those so called fans who have personal agendas against certain players on the team. You don’t like it?? Keep scrolling.

If someone's opinion is different than yours it means the fan has a "Personal Agenda"?

As far as my opinion, I hope Dak returns to form, but I also know it is entirely possible his rookie year was a fluke. I hope it wasn't.

I think the biggest problem with the passing game isn't the QB, but the passing scheme in general. There isn't a whole lot of creativity in our passing game.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
I am a huge fan of Jaylon Smith, he is the kind of person your children should admire and look to as a role model. He exemplifies everything a professional athlete should strive to become and I hope he has a great long career here in Dallas. It's incredibly refreshing to see someone like him these days.

staubach24

Reaction score
I am a huge fan of Jaylon Smith, he is the kind of person your children should admire and look to as a role model. He exemplifies everything a professional athlete should strive to become and I hope he has a great long career here in Dallas. It's incredibly refreshing to see someone like him these days.
Looks like one ofJerry's 2nd round gambles paid off. Well worth the wait. Now we gotta wait and see if the other one(Gregory) does.

Cebrin

Reaction score
He looked like a pure stud out there. His demeanor, and instinct says it all.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
First defensive play there was a lineman trying to come out and block him. He wasn’t involved in the play but it looked like he pushed the lineman’s arm down and kinda swam right past him. He looked so fast... then the next play he looked even better.

He looked good in all aspects. Coverage against the run and blitzing. Strength and speed. Looks like he finally trusts his knee and is trusting his instincts again as well.