Jaylon Smith looks Fast!

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
He's back. Rewatched his snaps and you see the agility and explosiveness. Him and Lee are going to give teams fits in the run game.

keysersoze

Reaction score
If someone's opinion is different than yours it means the fan has a "Personal Agenda"?

As far as my opinion, I hope Dak returns to form, but I also know it is entirely possible his rookie year was a fluke. I hope it wasn't.

I think the biggest problem with the passing game isn't the QB, but the passing scheme in general. There isn't a whole lot of creativity in our passing game.
Let me explain. Not everyone who’s opinions differ Java’s an agenda. But when I notice people knocking players like Dak, Jaylon, & Rico because they have or potentially could replace players such as Romo, Lee & Witten. Yes I believe they have a personal agenda. It ain’t hard to figure out. LVE played like **** tonight. But everyone has an excuse for him. Jaylon was thrown into the fire due to Lee and Hitchens being injured while barely recovered from injuries himself and these same people raked him over the coals and labeled him a bust. Just as Ryan Switzer was damn near anointed as the new Wed Welker before he even caught an NFL pass. And you tell me there’s no agenda? GTFOH

jrumann59

Reaction score
They gotta get Crawford out of there.

I know he is a captain but Taco and most likely Gregory are about to pass him by soon.
Unfortunately they have too many DE that can either play the run (Crawford) or Pass Rush (GregoryTaco) unfortunately they do not have a complete one that can do both on the right side effectively. From the looks of it last night it looks Taco may spell Tank more at LDE or maybe the FO is seeing if Taco can do some good things at LDE they may not need to sign Tank to a long term.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I didn't like how that slow footed TE managed to get behind him, but I will have to go back and re-watch and see if my perception was wrong.

Grevus

Reaction score
I'm not going to get excited yet, but I was happy to see the improvement.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Most of the reports coming out of college said it would take a few seasons to recover from his devastating leg injury. We got impatient with him and threw him out there when we probably should’ve let him heal further. The kid has a great work ethic so I knew with time he would be back to form.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
:starspin:54:starspin:
CLEAR.
EYE.
VIEW.

Clear eyes will always get you through a tough spot...

1fcf55e45eead056872ccb92d2750f36.jpg

cern

Reaction score
I have mentioned more than once i'd like to hear a doctor's report regarding Jaylon's nerve. but to my eye test, he looked outstanding. perhaps the only test is what he does on the field. and if that's the case, he looked outstanding.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Let me explain. Not everyone who’s opinions differ Java’s an agenda. But when I notice people knocking players like Dak, Jaylon, & Rico because they have or potentially could replace players such as Romo, Lee & Witten. Yes I believe they have a personal agenda. It ain’t hard to figure out. LVE played like **** tonight. But everyone has an excuse for him. Jaylon was thrown into the fire due to Lee and Hitchens being injured while barely recovered from injuries himself and these same people raked him over the coals and labeled him a bust. Just as Ryan Switzer was damn near anointed as the new Wed Welker before he even caught an NFL pass. And you tell me there’s no agenda? GTFOH

That's racism, not an "Agenda".

davidariust24

Reaction score
He was moving great and they had him blitzing several times. The hype looks real. Love it !!
Jaylon Smith was the guy I wanted before he got hurt vs Ohio St. I think he is 100 percent back or very close. He is a game changer and probably our future Defensive captain after Lee is gone. It's crazy but that draft produced our potential franchise QB and running back and a potential Defensive captain all in the same draft.