Twitter: Jaylon Smith: Number 9 is more than a number to me

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Not the same. Criticism if good, but actively hoping one of your own sucks is my issue.
Thats actually the base line of what I would determine the definition of true "fandom" .
The time to be hyper analytical of every move, every thought is once the season has ended, and we start making cuts and moves preparing for the off season free agency and the draft.
Once those cards have been played, there is no time machine to go back,,, now you accept the cards your dealt and be "The Fan".
If your not than just go burn your bratwursts and miss a few plays like Zeke getting stuffed 5 yards in the backfield, those moments you will never get back, and you burnt your bratwurst.
Dont care what anyone doubts with the opinions and judgement,,, Ive literally and honestly have not missed a single play of any game since 1979.
Disclaimer,, there might have been a couple of power outages due to severe weather,, that was antenna era and holding on roof top till someone said "Its good, I can see it again".

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not the same. Criticism if good, but actively hoping one of your own sucks is my issue.
I apologize. I missed where people are actively hoping one of our own sucks.

I feel some people THINK he sucks. But I missed where people HOPE he sucks. I wouldn't get that either...*if* someone said that.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thats actually the base line of what I would determine the definition of true "fandom" .
The time to be hyper analytical of every move, every thought is once the season has ended, and we start making cuts and moves preparing for the off season free agency and the draft.
Once those cards have been played, there is no time machine to go back,,, now you accept the cards your dealt and be "The Fan".
If your not than just go burn your bratwursts and miss a few plays like Zeke getting stuffed 5 yards in the backfield, those moments you will never get back, and you burnt your bratwurst.
Dont care what anyone doubts with the opinions and judgement,,, Ive literally and honestly have not missed a single play of any game since 1979.
Disclaimer,, there might have been a couple of power outages due to severe weather,, that was antenna era and holding on roof top till someone said "Its good, I can see it again".

I am not entirely sure what you just said and your point, other than bragging about never missing a play or some such.......but I most certainly AM stealing the phrase "well you burnt your bratwurst". It's a terrible waste but you only have yourself to blame. YOU burnt your bratwurst.

Thank bro that's a good one! :bow:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
changing a number won't make a player all of the sudden great..it is a diversion move from the real problem .

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Bingo? Like WHO,,,s is "HOPING". Go ahead and point out who HOPED Jaylon sucks. NOBODY! That's who. Why are you doing this?

Nobody is hoping, you are guys are ridiculous. Not sure how you can be so stupid.

Now...do people THINK he sucks and incapacitated? Of course. Watch the film. You can see him hop skipping. That isn't how a big time pro LBer works.

But HOPING? Come on man.....stop making yourself look bad.

mathew1184

Reaction score
In case you were wondering

Please find sombody dumb enough to trade for him...or cut him..

As a disabled person, I cant stand this. Grow up, your a pro..you make many times more than the President, but you have to have number 9, because you had it since you were 9 and it helps you deal with stuff.

Goodness this is the NFL, not 6th grade.

RoboQB

Reaction score
:laugh: So you’re mad now? Only one getting exposed is the person who can’t take criticism for their lazy posts. Take some responsibility I’m not the hypocrite here. One minute it’s
about football then the next I’m a “Jack wad”..... :laugh:

You sound like a professional "victim".
Jumping from discussion of ONE player to a
25 year history of players.

Name one player as lacking of self awareness as the fake leader,
clear eye view, can't move a tackling dummy, Jaylon Smith.

"Watch the tape."

RoboQB

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER for "victims" like @rocyaice.

Any player in NFL history who EVER celebrated :

-while being down 3 scores
-over an injured player
-making a 3rd down tackle that resulted in a 1st down

Is a Poser.

There, I covered the whole history of league so as not to hurt
the feelings of fragile peeps like @rocyaice.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER for "victims" like @rocyaice.

Any player in NFL history who EVER celebrated :

-while being down 3 scores
-over an injured player
-making a 3rd down tackle that resulted in a 1st down

Is a Poser.

There, I covered the whole history of league so as not to hurt
the feelings of fragile peeps like @rocyaice.
But he was one of the league leaders in assists.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I apologize. I missed where people are actively hoping one of our own sucks.

I feel some people THINK he sucks. But I missed where people HOPE he sucks. I wouldn't get that either...*if* someone said that.
Some fans quit this site when Dak got his contract, that's the type of fan I'm talking about. Fans that only point out negatives and never give credit. I played and coached for 36 years. I despise fans like that. I once had a fan wait on the sideline as we went off the field for halftime and he cussed out a 17 year old kid for fumbling the ball in a game that we were winning 42 to 0. I personally went and physically kicked him out of the stadium. He was banned and never came back.i hate fans like that.....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bingo? Like WHO,,,s is "HOPING". Go ahead and point out who HOPED Jaylon sucks. NOBODY! That's who. Why are you doing this?

Nobody is hoping, you are guys are ridiculous. Not sure how you can be so stupid.

Now...do people THINK he sucks and incapacitated? Of course. Watch the film. You can see him hop skipping. That isn't how a big time pro LBer works.

Stupid is a strong word! If you can't see it, cool.

Big_D

Reaction score
And the swipe is more than a swipe.

A perfect new nickname... cloud 9.

CEV

Last edited:

visionary

Reaction score
I thought it wasn’t possible for me to hate Herry more but he’s found a way

Kudos to Jerry, always finding new lows

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Some fans quit this site when Dak got his contract, that's the type of fan I'm talking about. Fans that only point out negatives and never give credit. I played and coached for 36 years. I despise fans like that. I once had a fan wait on the sideline as we went off the field for halftime and he cussed out a 17 year old kid for fumbling the ball in a game that we were winning 42 to 0. I personally went and physically kicked him out of the stadium. He was banned and never came back.i hate fans like that.....
Funny short story Ranch that I think I might be able to share..
So before the days of directv with season ticket to your house we had this brief great period of time of "the sports bar",, I was fortunate enough to have just moved to an area that was booming in that industry and the Cowboys were just coming into their own, so I became a regular just so I could have access to the out of market experience, it was incredible, I got to set down and ask the waitress to put the Cowboys on my personal viewing area,, the sports bar revolution.
It was the party of a life time and I will always love that era, but anyway, so back to what Im talking about,, Im new, everyones new, it was rather comical, their are fans representing the Dolphins, every team, so Im representing the Cowboys,
Im the only Cowboy fan in the place for about two weeks, and then in walks the poser fan that sets down and says.. "hey I love me some cowboys"... same dude came in next week and was a Dolphins fan.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Did you even ready what I was replying too?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You sound like a professional "victim".
Jumping from discussion of ONE player to a
25 year history of players.

Name one player as lacking of self awareness as the fake leader,
clear eye view, can't move a tackling dummy, Jaylon Smith.

"Watch the tape."
You sound like the poser you claim Jaylon to be.:angry: