Twitter: Jaylon Smith: Number 9 is more than a number to me

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stupid is a strong word! If you can't see it, cool.
It is a strong word, indeed.

If ya wanna show me who is hoping for failure. I will stand corrected. I see people who THINK jaylon is a failure. But hoping? Strong accusation. And odd one too.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some fans quit this site when Dak got his contract, that's the type of fan I'm talking about. Fans that only point out negatives and never give credit. I played and coached for 36 years. I despise fans like that. I once had a fan wait on the sideline as we went off the field for halftime and he cussed out a 17 year old kid for fumbling the ball in a game that we were winning 42 to 0. I personally went and physically kicked him out of the stadium. He was banned and never came back.i hate fans like that.....

Who quit because dak got signed?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I ready who you replied to. You agree people hope for Jaylon's failure.

I think that's a ridiculous notion. Any bit of criticism means hoping for hate? Like who do you think HERE hopes for that? Show me what you mean.

I was replying to this:

Not the same. Criticism if good, but actively hoping one of your own sucks is my issue.

You seem to be very confused......

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was replying to this:

You seem to be very confused......

I am not confused at all. You claim "PEOPLE" hope for failure.

You ask him to name someone....he does it and then you write it off.....what on earth do you want? Good lord.....

Yes I write off an exception. Not even worth comment. Pappy? You had to use PAPPY as the example? LOL. "people"...as in more than one weirdo.

"But pappy". LOL...good lord. Pappy the troll...easy target. Got nothing else eh? Figures.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am not confused at all. You claim "PEOPLE" hope for failure.

Yes I write off an exception. Not even worth comment. Pappy? You had to use PAPPY as the example? LOL. "people"...as in more than one weirdo.

"But pappy". LOL...good lord. Pappy the troll...easy target. Got nothing else eh? Figures.
Had he named anyone else you would write it off as well. Stop being naive you know exactly who he's talking about on this site. There is absolutely no way you can't see posts made by Risen and not witness his hatred.....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Had he named anyone else you would write it off as well. Stop being naive you know exactly who he's talking about on this site. There is absolutely no way you can't see posts made by Risen and not witness his hatred.....

So you got nobody else then I see.

I honestly don't know what you are talking about. Who here HOPES for jaylons failure? In this thread. No...I don't see anyone saying that. I see many who say he IS...btu I am not about to change that to hoping just to join your little kool kids klub you got going on.

Who here has quit because Dak got signed. Just pappy? That's it? Pappy the Troll? Come on.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So you got nobody else then I see.

I honestly don't know what you are talking about. Who here HOPES for jaylons failure? In this thread. No...I don't see anyone saying that. I see many who say he IS...btu I am not about to change that to hoping just to join your little kool kids klub you got going on.

Who here has quit because Dak got signed. Just pappy? That's it? Pappy the Troll? Come on.

So because you don't see it means it doesn't exist lol? You write off Pappy being a troll but that's exactly what he's referencing...the trolls.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I honestly did not care if he wanted 9 before today. NOW I don’t like it. I wouldn’t waste the poop it would take to crap on this.