Jaylon Smith: Relentless Effort, Heart of a Champion

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Jaylon isn't the only problem on D. Dlaw and secondary are lost.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
LMAO. I clicked on this and while the page was loading I thought this was something that the clown Jaylon Smith posted. It sounds like something he would say about himself.

It is based off of some inspirational nonsense he wrote about “relentless pursuit...”

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Like the opposing coaches who were part of voting him into the Pro Bowl?

Hey guys, never mind about all the criticism and what you’re seeing on the field.

Jaylon made the Pro Bowl. We all know that’s the gospel truth.

*You’re doing the best you can with that WyoTech education.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Get this guy off the field and off this team.

On one of the touchdowns this guy runs over and claps like saying “man I was so close ... maybe next time” when he’s going 5mph to the ball.

he sucks

Tussinman

Reaction score
Like the opposing coaches who were part of voting him into the Pro Bowl?
To be fair nobody voted him in. Both starters got injured and then they literally just went down the line asking people if they were interested. Four of the starting inside linebackers for the NFC were part time rookies so they were off the ballot and Kendricks was selected above him.

That's a large reason why people don't consider alternates true pro bowlers, in some cases you can only be the 7th or 8th best in your conference and still get selected......(happened to Dak 2 years ago, all three day one selections pulled out, Matt Ryan turned it down, and then Dak was the 3rd alternate who said yes)

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
To be fair nobody voted him in. Both starters got injured and then they literally just went down the line asking people if they were interested. Four of the starting inside linebackers for the NFC were part time rookies so they were off the ballot and Kendricks was selected above him.

That's a large reason why people don't consider alternates true pro bowlers, in some cases you can only be the 7th or 8th best in your conference and still get selected......(happened to Dak 2 years ago, all three day one selections pulled out, Matt Ryan turned it down, and then Dak was the 3rd alternate who said yes)

Absolutely.

Players nowadays avoid actually playing in the game.

Not to mention Jaylon was whining his way onto the squad.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Hey guyz, Mr. Bed Pan Flipper has surmised that all we need to do is have a defense that leaves Jaylon without any responsibility, completely clean from taking on blocks, and where he can run in straight lines to make a tackle.

Lulz, braindead WeHo bum.

Hey Trollz, the guy who spent all of 2018 saying "Dak Prescott spazzes out in the pocket" has started new threads for you!

Weho is a lot more fun than the Central California trailer park you live in.

Kaiser

Reaction score

Do you have a link? You post seems to be claiming he was at the bottom of NFC LBs. I looked for links on the formal formal process of picking reserves, where do you take that from?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Let's see how many of these "coaches" sign him when we finally ADMIT this travesty in judgement and release him

Nope, no dog in that fight. If I close my eyes I would swear I was watching the Senate Supreme Court confirmation hearings.

Kaiser

Reaction score
God his arrogance is extreme, I forgot about that

Dude literally whined that they selected 2 hall of famers (Luke and Wagner) instead of him :rolleyes:

You don't need to remember, there is a guy in a Fresno trailer park who bookmarks everything Jaylon says to use in threads like this.

Tussinman

Reaction score
You post seems to be claiming he was at the bottom of NFC LBs
no I was claiming that he was middle of the pack. Second alternate for middle linebacker in the NFC was literally middle of the pack.

That's why a lot of people only look at day one rosters, when you get to the point to where there's multiple alternates that's when you start seeing mid-tier guys sneaking in (especially when you factor in injuries for non-day one selections and people simply just turning it down).

Reaction score
When Sean Lee is ready they should just trot out Lee, LVE and Thomas on 1st and 2nd down. Bring Smith in a 3rd down's to rush the passer.

That's about all you can do with him.