Video: Jaylon Smith running, stopping & cutting video

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Running, stopping, and cutting wasn't Jaylons problem last season. His problem is he just can't cover well. Dan Quinn has a plan to fix that. It's called benching Jaylon when the D is in the Nickel formation.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
At least he’s working. I bet some NFL guys are just resting up, waiting for training camp.

However, at this point there really is no other way to salvage public opinion on Smith than him getting on the field, playing at a high level and helping the defense play well.

Fans don’t want talk. They don’t want videos of work outs. They don’t want speaking engagements or autograph signings. They want production. They want sacks, TFL’s, hard hits and 3 & outs. No swipes to fire up the defense. No dancing with opponents.

Just play well. Just make us proud. And he will be welcomed back into the open arms of Cowboy Nation. Open admiration, cheering fans, and as many post retirement employment opportunities as one could want.

It is all there to be had. Just do it.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
isn't the whole idea of this video to show that he can cut side to side, and not just run upfield? Guess the optimist will think his health is encouraging....of course have to see his game before any assumption or excitement

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Interesting

What I will say in my drunken haze (Makers Mark, that I bought at the Kentucky distillery, their special "toasted marshmallow stave" limited edition bottling) is that I hope he plays well. There are players on this team that people root against like Jaylon, and that's messed up. I hope he plays like the best LB in the NFL this year.