Video: Jaylon Smith running, stopping & cutting video

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
By the way..."real proof".....is right there in front of you. I am not sure if this is worth doing yet again...you don't seem to give a dang about what's right in front of your face.....but here goes nothing....

@ 0:36...tell me with a straight face nothing is wrong. He jumps in the air and refuses to land on the leg.
@ 1:08 he stumbles in coverage because he doesn't want to / can't plant properly.
@ 1:17 he is gimping
These aren't "normal" movements by a pro athlete.

If you refuse to see it for yourself...well okay fine.

This isn't to say he's not good...in fact he's pretty amazing for being maimed.

So much of what he does is not normal for any athlete. You just wonder how the trainers and coaches don't see it. He's done a good job of trying to mask it in his play, but against the best of the best your weaknesses are going to show and his are shown often

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So much of what he does is not normal for any athlete. You just wonder how the trainers and coaches don't see it. He's done a good job of trying to mask it in his play, but against the best of the best your weaknesses are going to show and his are shown often
It's my opinion that there are a couple things....don't go against Jerry...and....some "woke" problems that might arise if a big time mainstream media points it out.

This is SUPPOSED to be a big feel good comeback story. How DARE anyone point out it's not perfect.

There's a lot of money involved...but there's also some...I dunno...guilt?....if you point out facts? Jaylon lands on the ONE leg and refuses to plant the other. GIMP! MAIMED! Not two ways about it.

I honestly don't know.....I do know a fellow gimp when I see one. He's a real warrior though...for trying so hard to hide it while performing that good. Why people ignore what their eyes truly see? I dunno.

KeepinTime

Reaction score
Those bow legs are from vitamin C deficiency, believe its called rickets,, but could be wrong,, but usually sailors at many days at sea were susceptible, maybe JS was a captain
Probably has a nasty case of scurvy, too.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
I'm rooting for him because a better Jaylon = a better defense simple as that! We need to be focusing on the middle of that defensive line.