Twitter: Jaylon to Green bay

rambo2

Reaction score
It will be fun watching Jaylon play in Green Bay. I think that Cox, Gifford, and Bernard are all better than Jaylon. Jaylon can't run anymore. He is slow to react and he doesn't get off blocks. I wonder how long Jaylon will last in Green Bay before they cut him?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
2018 being the only year.

In 2018, he looked like a Pro Bowl linebacker, which is why he got paid. He hasn't been the same since. He's had more moments than some give him credit for, but he's not a $7 million to $10 million linebacker, which is part of the reason why he was released.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
It will be fun watching Jaylon play in Green Bay. I think that Cox, Gifford, and Bernard are all better than Jaylon. Jaylon can't run anymore. He is slow to react and he doesn't get off blocks. I wonder how long Jaylon will last in Green Bay before they cut him?
I seriously doubt he lasts more than 6-8 games and that's being generous.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
This was my biggest fear. Jaylon Smith will tell Rodgers all of Dak’s passing tendencies and have an easier time knocking him out within 12 rounds

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Look him up. I generally don't remember all the great plays for most players. Illustrate LVE's. How about Lee's? I know he's had them, but I can't really illustrate "all" of them.

There aren't many, that was my point. Even a decent player would spark a memory. The fact that you can't think of any off the top of your head tells you that he's just a body filling a spot.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sweet. We get stronger AND weaken a foe.

Can't wait to see Jaylon on the frozen tundra with that knee.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This was my biggest fear. Jaylon Smith will tell Rodgers all of Dak’s passing tendencies and have an easier time knocking him out within 12 rounds
Smith was too busy getting his *** kicked from the sled drills to pay attention to QBs.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Wait until his first home game when he mistakenly drives to Wisconsin Whitewater.
exactly. Dude has the physical traits but his issue has been from the neck up. Meaning his FB IQ. His mindset is 2 celebrate a tackle in which the guy gained 3-5 yards on us. That should have been a red flag years ago.He's a half beat 2 slow on his reads which gets u beat in the NFL. This was a team cut..a business deal we made. A while in the making. We all knew it. The only real question was when. Now we know.The NFL isn't a welfare program in which teams aren't allowed to cut u. These tv "experts" really make me chuckle. I never seen such faux outrage.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It is a no lose situation for GB, they will be paying vet minimum to Jaylon. If things work out maybe they sign him to a longer deal and if not they did not pay much of anything to bring him in to Green Bay.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
It is a no lose situation for GB, they will be paying vet minimum to Jaylon. If things work out maybe they sign him to a longer deal and if not they did not pay much of anything to bring him in to Green Bay.

agree.

We are paying his salary for 2021.

Smart move by GB.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
It’s almost certain we will meet them in the playoffs.
The football gods have spoken.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Packers
The stupid move was giving him that huge extension.

The smart thing they did was do what they could to get rid of it ASAP especially in light of 2022 contract being guaranteed if he gets injured.
And it's really a surgery guarantee. Because the player only needs an offseason cleanup to get it