Twitter: Jaylon to Green bay

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This is going to be the year Wodgers stops owning Dallas in the playoffs.
(if GB makes it)

It's going to be even sweeter seeing Jaylon TRYING to defend our OL.
:lmao2:

blueblood70

Reaction score
so how does a jag, an injured and horrible player get picked up by a SB contender within 12hrs of his release according to most fans hes trash..???

well i guess their owner, gm, coaches etc are all blind and terrible even signing this so called trash..i thought he was a clown and his swiping would not be condoned, yet a team like GB would even consider JS for any price??

seriously i mean the guys as bad as using blocking dummy in his spot huh??

crazy they must not have any film on him because according to most around here the guy cant play lick..

he may not be pb guy but im betting he can still play...:rolleyes::popcorn:

Blake

Reaction score
Jaylon's contract with GB is for one year. Guess they have much "confidence" in him.

Carson

Reaction score
Jaylon's contract with GB is for one year. Guess they have much "confidence" in him.
I’m sure it’s the cheapest of the cheap. Whatever they pay him, we don’t owe him the rest of the season.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sounds like that's your fantasy more than a prediction.
sounds like sarcasm someone over looked..hmmm but would be fitting for fans to criticize player with obscene narratives and have that player come back and knock us out of the playoffs..

RonnieT24

Reaction score
One thing that occurs to me with how fast this went down is that is it possible that the Cowboys did Jaylon a solid here? Is it possible with the all the injuries at the LB spot and how bad the ones left are playing the Packers had called Jerry up and asked about Jaylon? Maybe the Packers didn't want to give anything up but expressed enough interest that they would pick up a good chunk of this year's salary. So the Cowboys go the Jaylon.. let him know the situation and the two sides agree to part ways.. and then Jaylon is signed by the Packers within hours.. All sides got mostly what they wanted.. Jaylon gets to go to a situation where he will play more.. The Packers get some depth at LB and MAYBE a guy who can help them in the right role.. The Cowboys get a roster spot and some salary relief..

Last edited:

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One that occurs to me with how fast this went down is that is it possible that the Cowboys did Jaylon a solid here? Is it possible with the all the injuries at the LB spot and how bad the ones left are playing the Packers had called Jerry up and asked about Jaylon? Maybe the Packers didn't want to give anything up but expressed enough interest that they would pick up a good chunk of this year's salary. So the Cowboys go the Jaylon.. let him know the situation and the two sides agree to part ways.. and then Jaylon is signed by the Packers within hours.. All sides got mostly what they wanted.. Jaylon gets to go to a situation where he will play more.. The Packers get some depth at LB and MAYBE a guy who can help them in the right role.. The Cowboys get a roster spot and some salary relief..
Makes sense.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I am not sure how the salaries work in this case. He had a gauranteed salary from cowboys. in signing with Packers, does it mean they pick up his salary for the rest of the season? or are packers giving him a new contract and we are responsible for the rest? and what's the impact to the salary cap for us and GB....

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I am not sure how the salaries work in this case. He had a gauranteed salary from cowboys. in signing with Packers, does it mean they pick up his salary for the rest of the season? or are packers giving him a new contract and we are responsible for the rest? and what's the impact to the salary cap for us and GB....

Whatever the Packers pay him will be subtracted from what the Cowboys owe him. The Cowboys owe him 5.6 million for the rest of the season.. So if the Packers pay him 2.0 million the Cowboys will have to pay him 3.6.. Sorry for the simple math lesson..