Twitter: Jaylon to Green bay

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
The opposite. Dallas tried to shop him and no team was interested. Everyone that is standing up for him says he's a good dude. But who cares if he's awful at football?
I suspect they're being PC in public but his on field cowardice can be seen from Pluto. This defense will make great strides in the coming weeks.

mrmojo

Reaction score
All people have to do is watch the film......if he were performing in Dallas the FO wouldn't have even brought up the injury clause......and GB needs LBs...any LBs...and they got him on the cheap, if he doesn't work out then they just release him and move on...

rags

Reaction score
He'll go to the playoffs. Maybe the NFCCG. Isn't Rodgers 1-4 in those games?

nobody

Reaction score
It makes me wonder if Jaylon, who might have been whining about playing time being cut, played intentionally worse this year to get cut to go to a team that would play him more.

Personally, I am not sure that's the cause, but it's possible. I think he just believed in his own "greatness" so much he didn't do what it took mentally off the field (like study tape) to be anything but the fifth best LB on the Cowboys. If he's an upgrade in Green Bay, they really suck at picking linebackers.

Best of luck to him except when he plays against the Cowboys.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
There aren't many, that was my point. Even a decent player would spark a memory. The fact that you can't think of any off the top of your head tells you that he's just a body filling a spot.

No. It tells you most fans' memories are short. Only the really standout plays (generally ones that get played over and over again) usually are burned into our memories. There are plenty of Cowboys who have come and gone that made some great plays that we don't remember.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
No. It tells you most fans' memories are short. Only the really standout plays (generally ones that get played over and over again) usually are burned into our memories. There are plenty of Cowboys who have come and gone that made some great plays that we don't remember.
You're gonna have to speak for yourself on this one. I remember a half dozen plays that Smith made that were impactful. That's the whole point even if you don't remember.

rambo2

Reaction score
I don't understand why Jaylon is trying to play. He gets the same money if he doesn't play. I think that he is risking his health for nothing. He will pretty much show that he can't play and will get cut. I don't think he will be in Green Bay next season and he may be totally out of the league.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
The cold weather is going to KILL HIS LEG. You think he was dragging it now? Just wait until the whole thing locks up.

It won't matter what the weather conditions are. Life is goign to be more difficult for Jaylon. He has very little runway left as a NFL player.

When the Cowboys dump you after a big contract everyone is watching. Now the offensive coordinators in the league are going to ask themselves, what does Kellen Moore know about Jaylon that he has exploited or exposed in practice that Dan Quinn didn't like? This would be over and above tape.

Coaches on both sides of the field talk all the time. They may say in public that the D coordinator makes decisions about personnel on the D, but you know they are talking in the big meeting, and the HC is looking for insights from both sides of the ball. Moore's job is to identify and expose weaknesses. You know he has private thoughts about Jaylon.

Jaylon's on borrowed time, and walking the Green Mile IMO. Great guy, and great story, but he is now on journeyman status and going downhill. Football is not going to be the best use of his talent very soon.