Twitter: Jaylon to Green bay

terra

Reaction score
100% guarantee that the majority of the locker room is thrilled to have purged J Turd. Any locker room truly dedicated to playing winning football would celebrate.

Just because you want it to be true does not make it so. And thus your guarantee is as worthless as your opinion.

Its good he is gone but the stupidity of all too many here is amazing.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just because you want it to be true does not make it so. And thus your guarantee is as worthless as your opinion.

Its good he is gone but the stupidity of all too many here is amazing.
I agree....many of the "fans" were probably picked on as kids and are now over compensating for their short comings.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Do you remember any great plays he had in his career?
Well there was the one time he........................Oh wait, what about that time.................

No, I don't remember any great plays he had.

blueblood70

Reaction score
as I just learned, GB can pick him up at minimum salary, and cowboys are on the hook for his salary for this year. so GB is taking no risks. they bring him at minimum (is he better than the 6th, or 7th LB on the roster?) and not gauranteed contract for next year and cowboys pay for him to play at GB this year. if it doesn't workout, then they cut him. no love lost
but but but hes trash who buys trash i thought once taken out it goes to the dump..

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
Jaylon must be better than a lot of us think, myself included. I say that because a lot of former players are shocked and several teams wanted to sign him. So he must be a pretty good LBer, even though to me he looked like a serious weakness whenever he played this year. It seemed blatant that he was avoiding any collision. Seriously, I had three sons who played HS football. Two of them would stick their nose in there with the best of them. One of my sons it was obvious he didn't really want to be out there colliding with other bodies. That's what Jaylon reminded me of. On top of that, his personality seemed to be like someone pretending to be a great football player, if that makes sense.

But I must be missing something. Like I said, former players are defending him and other teams wanted him. He did make one good tackle out in the flat last week that surprised me.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
This is going to be the year Wodgers stops owning Dallas in the playoffs.
(if GB makes it)

It's going to be even sweeter seeing Jaylon TRYING to defend our OL.
:lmao2:

Is this a photoshop or a real picture? This just can't be real...can it?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Correct. We are still on the books for another $5 million but whatever Green Bay pays him comes off of that
Yes.
But what I'm saying is it won't be an exact 1 for 1 tradeoff or he would be better off not playing.

So, if he's owed 5 mil, he is going to get paid more than 5 mil (Dallas and Gren Bay combined) to finish the year....otherwise, why risk a career-ending injury for free.

If GB pays him 2, he is going to get more than 3 from Dallas.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
but but but hes trash who buys trash i thought once taken out it goes to the dump..
its based on price and productivity.....for 10M, he wasn't productive. furthermore, knowing it ain't going to get better and we are committed to another 10M next year....but if he played for minimum, I bet he would still be here. if he would waive his injury clause not to gaurantee his salary next year, he would be here...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Jaylon must be better than a lot of us think, myself included. I say that because a lot of former players are shocked and several teams wanted to sign him. So he must be a pretty good LBer, even though to me he looked like a serious weakness whenever he played this year. It seemed blatant that he was avoiding any collision. Seriously, I had three sons who played HS football. Two of them would stick their nose in there with the best of them. One of my sons it was obvious he didn't really want to be out there colliding with other bodies. That's what Jaylon reminded me of. On top of that, his personality seemed to be like someone pretending to be a great football player, if that makes sense.

But I must be missing something. Like I said, former players are defending him and other teams wanted him. He did make one good tackle out in the flat last week that surprised me.
he is limited for sure. but when you pay minimum, then what do you have to lose signing a former pro-bowler. yes money matters. furthermore, I think he would have still been here if he would waive his injury clause in his contract for 2022. he didn't and we took a long term look. is he worth 10M and produce at 10M level or is he continue to be the liability that he was and play like a minimum salary LB.....so we took a long term look. however, if he wants to come back for the minimum with no gaurantees. I am open to that :rolleyes:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

The opposite. Dallas tried to shop him and no team was interested. Everyone that is standing up for him says he's a good dude. But who cares if he's awful at football?

blueblood70

Reaction score
The opposite. Dallas tried to shop him and no team was interested. Everyone that is standing up for him says he's a good dude. But who cares if he's awful at football?
hes awful but only with-out a job for 12hrs..

thats not what i define as awful. Under performing per salary and high risk for 20222 guarantees yes, awful UMM NO!

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score

That's exactly what he was, a soft pretentious fraud of a LB.