Twitter: Jaylon: We are the light of the World

birdwells1

Reaction score
He’s trolling. He knows fans are upset after losing. If it was Christianity based, he would’ve added some context to it or put a verse in there or he would’ve quoted something from the Bible. He knew he’d get a reaction out of this. It’s all a joke to him and the players. He’ll show our reaction to the locker and they’ll all laugh. What a joke.

You're reaching, it has praying hands at the end.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I can't remember a player on any team going from beloved to hated as quickly as Jaylon Smith has this season. Fans' image of him has taken a 180 turn in the last 4 months. Every time he tweets there are hundreds of comments from fans telling him to go screw himself. Jaylon the mogul has to realize this is not good for business right?

He’s not super intelligent (I’m trying to be kind, it is Christmas).

RamziD

Reaction score

This dude right here. He can’t be this stupid, he must be trolling the fans. If he’s trolling fans than he’s trash for doing that. Fans support the team!

It’s shocking how much he’s regressed this year. That said, it’s the Holiday season and that tweet could be about things completely unrelated to football.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I’m assuming this is a Bible reference. Christmas season and all. He has a Bible verse in his bio and I think he posts quotes from time to time.

Hopefully, he’s praying for a better season next year.

And it's fitting with this being Christmas Eve

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

This dude right here. He can’t be this stupid, he must be trolling the fans. If he’s trolling fans than he’s trash for doing that. Fans support the team!

I don't see many in here supporting the team. Lots of "bashing the team" for some time now. That's not "supporting" the team.

Rayman70

Reaction score
*** Jaylon. WEIRD statement. I guess he was referring to life as a Christian. THAT I can understand, but I highly doubt God cares about a football game outcome. lol ..He is a very likable dude..but I wish he showed high football IQ on the field. HE HAS BEEN TRASH ALL YEAR. Fans care about results,PERIOD...not much else.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I am going to think he was referring to Christianity.
yep...and that's wonderful. If we handed out awards for good people in Pro Football, he would be near the top of the list. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter very much if you play like a dumpster fire on Sundays. He may well be traded in the offseason...even with that big Contract. Its a results based business. He looks unprepared and lacks fundamentals. Its so glaring, it cannot be missed.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I assume he is expressing his religious beliefs. Dallas is the laughing stock of the football world, so surely he is not referencing the team?
with this bunch of players. ANYTHING is possible lol. We are mocked as a team..league wide. We look like a dumpster fire and here this guy is making vague statements like this. UNREAL.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The players should be banned from twitter honestly next year. Just look at DLAW. He is more concerned with selling his stupid "HOTBOYZ" merch than getting the job done on the field. Never have I seen a bunch of underachieving bums talk and run their mouths as much as THEY DO. Its really REALLY embarrassing.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jaylon has quickly become one of the most unlikable people on the team. And he's completely oblivious.
YEP. He comes off smug and entitled. Once he got paid..it all changed. Same with DLAW. The new HC must figure out fast how to remedy this. I feel we may see some fireworks in the offseason..player movements.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He’s trolling. He knows fans are upset after losing. If it was Christianity based, he would’ve added some context to it or put a verse in there or he would’ve quoted something from the Bible. He knew he’d get a reaction out of this. It’s all a joke to him and the players. He’ll show our reaction to the locker and they’ll all laugh. What a joke.
You sir are the clown. This is obviously in regards to Christmas and religion. Not everything these guys do and say is about the Dallas Cowboys. They have other things going on. You obviously dont. Thats not their problem. Its the holidays and he tweets a religious saying and you think he is trolling the fans of this team? Only one trolling is you. Instead of acting like a child throwing a tantrum go spend time with your family. Its the freaking holidays man.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Well, if you are going to suck on the football field you might as well be a light of the world off of it.

Hope the 2018 version resurfaces with a better coaching staff.