Twitter: Jaylon: We are the light of the World

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You do realize that he is a human with life that exist off the field right?

Everything he says isn’t about your rage over our season.

Thats a pretty pompous and egotistical thing to say that he is the "light of the world". LOL

And he needs to learn to shut his mouth after getting embarrassed for the 8th time this year.

Just another fool that makes big money that underperforms. LOL

But sorry we are ragging on "THE LIGHT IF YOUR WORLD" !!!

My God, it will never cease to amaze me how offended the homers will get. :lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

camaro69

Benched
Reaction score
This DUDE' I use to like him, now I don't. In the middle of a three game losing streak he's texting or twittering whatever about making or not making the pro bowl. He actually think that he's playing at a pro bowl level? Does this team watch film after the game If so then who the he** is telling Miss Smith that her play is studley. Same guy shows up at the Bears game looking like a man Who*e pushing designer luggage. My wife asked me why does he have luggage I told her it probably autographed pictures of himself. This is what happen when you drink your own urine

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Feliz Navidad amigo!

Lol....that's my favorite song. I first heard it in a bar in San Angelo in the middle of June. The whole place was singing it. It mentions my hometown Harlingen. Salud, brother.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Screw Jaylon, I’m done with him and I’m disgusted that I ever supported him. Friggin chump, another one of our “talented” players.
While I think the coaching staff is a large part of it you are right. These players are so overrated it's pathetic.

Sepia

Reaction score
Easy fix, y’all: if you don’t want to read players’ thoughts or feelings on anything besides football, stay away from their social media posts. This generation of players has grown up with social media as apart of their lives, and it’s nothing more than a stream of consciousness for most of them.

I’ve learned to unfollow most of them and ignore what they post. Football-related stuff is in their interviews and press conferences.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Its an advertisement for the energy company Reliant, he tweeted out to switch to Reliant so the "we are the light of the world" is play on Reliant because its an energy company, get it, energy powers lightbulbs which lights up the world. They are probably paying him to do it.

Its a hustle fellas, he is out peddling his crap like his sunglass and stuff. Did you guys not hear him at his press conference when he got paid and he said he viewed himself as a corporation? The dude is all about the $$$$$$ now.

I dont really care what he tweets out, but I kinda find it funny that the day after some scrub off Philly's practice squad abused him sooo bad an arrest warrant should be issued, he is on twitter peddling his crap. :laugh:
Wow, thank you for the heads up. I have no words for this clown. What a bozo.....

Praxit

Reaction score
..rumor had it, that he's campaigning his Glasses Line with Joel Osteen. Will be featured every Sunday on the holy hour.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

This dude right here. He can’t be this stupid, he must be trolling the fans. If he’s trolling fans than he’s trash for doing that. Fans support the team!

In my sports fandom I struggle to remember another player that I have turned around on so quickly. Last year I loved this guy. Now he might be my most disliked player on the team. That is saying something.

cowboyec

Reaction score
he's right.
make a difference in somebody's life.
do right by somebody.
help somebody out.
be kind when you have a chance.
be the change you want to see.
THAT is what he's talkin' about.
LIVE out your faith.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
he's right.
make a difference in somebody's life.
do right by somebody.
help somebody out.
be kind when you have a chance.
be the change you want to see.
THAT is what he's talkin' about.
LIVE out your faith.
It is what I thought too. We are the light of the world so let your light shine. No good putting it under a bushel. :)