Twitter: Jayron Kearse says fans treating Prescott badly “don’t know how to treat nice things”

USArmyVet

Reaction score
And he's right!! Being unhappy with Dak's mistakes and miscues and expressing disappointment in him is one thing.... thats definitely understandable and warranted at times.

But for the handful of idiots who actually root against your own players to fail, is another thing. Only a low IQ inbred would cheer against a player on the team you claim you love.

Then those same few who cheer against Dak and other Cowboys players toss out lies and grossly over-exaggerate.... then run like *****es when you tell them to explain their lies against real life facts and logic. Real coward **** right there.

You seem a bit emotionally invested based on your reaction.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Lick my 'Merican boot, Paco. Spit shine 'em, cabrón. ;)

Screenshot-20220928-022405.jpg

Well that's a bigoted comment.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
What's funny? The fans that hated Romo are the same ones that hate Prescott. And they're both the best quarterbacks Dallas has had since Aikman. Tells one the knowledge/mentality that a certain criteria of so-called Dallas Cowboys fans have.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
No, you said that I never said anything about appearance I’m on record as to saying y’all don’t like him because he took Romo spot whatever insecurities you have are your own.

"If you hate Dak we already know what your underlying issue is."

Your words which if in fact you thuink it's because of Romo why not say that instead of bringing up Paxton Lynch, Manzeil, or Cook? Hmmmm

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Some fans treating our players (especially Dak) badly? Imagine that! Who'd have known that was happening?

cowboyed

Reaction score
I think Dak physically can outplay Rush at the starting quarterback position. That stated Rush seems to get the ball out faster, and also reads and reacts to opposing average defenses better thereby orchestrating the offensive line and receiver corps more effectively. If Rush can contend with powerhouse defenses better than Dak well then we have something here.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You feel better?

Being able to publicly vent must feel cathartic to you. You needed this.

Dak has curb-stomped your tiny little head so thoroughly ever since you humiliated yourself with that Wentz love.

Finally you get revenge, in the form of making fun of him on an internet message board! It’s almost like you’re no longer a complete and total clown, and he’s not a $40m/year star NFL QB!
:laugh:

Not to mention how pathetic Wince looks still. If Wince isn't careful, he's going to end up in the CFL.

DStar22

Reaction score
Jayron, focus yourself, your team, EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE to go sniff out a superbowl for your first time, ever, for this organization... then you'll have your nice fans.

that's your job.. your ONLY job. get to it. stop worrying about the fans.

stop laughing after missed easy catches for TD's, be a leader to the only goal yall l should be looking at, stop saying "we need to correct this " and not do it.

there is nothing else, but that SB. if you want fans , you need to keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
It's too late to sugar coat a turd. Dak is what he is and he WILL NOT IMPROVE! He may have a stronger arm than Rush but that means nothing because Wentz has a stronger better arm than Dak. As we have seen Rush is more consistent and accurate. The running game doesn't work with Dak because in a tight game he misses those 3rd down throws. He is good at throwing the deep ball but that only works when you have 6 sec.

starfan1

Reaction score
And with the Anti-Romo crowd before that.
no disagreement here I was part of that crowd until 2014 maybe latter part of 13 and then all the sudden Jerry put all the pieces Romo needed to be succesful. (well most of them we still lacked quality defense). In that year Tony looked all world so I know that its possible to happen here now.

get the right offense in place in conjunction with the correct defense and boom. You got NFC title game. Now Im uncertain if Dak can be that QB that lifts a contender to a champion but I certainly feel good about the defense

Last edited: