Twitter: Jayron Kearse visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman70

Reaction score
source.gif
Jerry and Stephens yearly offseason crap sandwich.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
and was cut by an awful Detroit team who was desperate for DB's last year, and then spent time on a Practice Squad. Has 1 career interception.

This type of signing would perfectly sum up Stephen's cheapness and McClay's constant need to appear clever.

No.

It's really unbelievable to watch. These guys continue to create a ceiling on how good the team can be by continously fielding crappy defenses. Haven't had a true legitimate defense with studs up front since the Parcells draft picks all left the organization.

As it stands now, the offense will have to play near perfect football IF they even make it to the playoffs to advance. We know that simply is not realistic to expect against playoff opponents. And it's been that way for a decade...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You all know this will be the one guy out of the 3 we sign, right? Because our FO is "so smart" and can see things other teams can't.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I like it as a depth signing. Signing hooker and kearse is good. Kearse is better than darian thompson that's for sure. He can't be the only signing though he's a backup who can start games but not all 16 of them
This has me excited as it means Xavier Woods isn't expected back.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This has me excited as it means Xavier Woods isn't expected back.
but signing his replacement looks like a lateral move. ESPECIALLY if they dont stay on the field. Hooker has never been healthy at any time of his career. Hurt every year. Kearse is a JAG.Kazee coming off of a major injury still...and that D in ATL was ranked Dead last against the pass in 2020.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Remember we have Edwards still on our staff, he was the former DC in Minnesota where Kearse played.
yup an dthats great. Unless he can wave a wand and turn a boloney sandwich into a "whataburger with cheese" as MM likes to say, then I dont see how it helps unless its ST only.

Carson

Reaction score
Sounds like Brandon Browner without the skills. The Cowboys have always wanted to play like Seattle.
It’s crazy that Kearse was once projected a first round pick before declaring. The talent is there. Just seems more of a knucklehead

In reality, we need 2-3 safeties.

Wilson and Thompson are the only safeties on the roster. Thompson has a small 1.2 million cap hit and would only carry a 100,000 dead cap hit. I still see them classifying Neal with the linebackers. So we likely need another 2 guys

Proof

Reaction score
Another bunch of head scratching replies in this thread

you guys do realize that every team has backups and special teams players, right?

and many of you, consistently, complain about the teams interest in a backup by comparing them to guys who got paid 20-15 million per.

Right but they’re not typically the sole signings Lol. Think the fact they’re signing these guys is just magnified because it shows they’re active, but not where we’d like

Carson

Reaction score
Well it wouldn’t have surprised me if Jevon was making a comeback and we were interested either! Lol
I watched Kearse at Florida and followed his career. Dude was just a different breed. Insanely talented

blueblood70

Reaction score
Right but they’re not typically the sole signings Lol. Think the fact they’re signing these guys is just magnified because it shows they’re active, but not where we’d like
actually teams are MADE UP OF 63 PLAYERS ONLY 22 START MEANING 70% ARE BACKUPS AND SPECIAL TEAMS..

THIS FAN PAGE IS JUST FULL OF WHINERS AND ACT AS IF THE DC FO ARE ISOALTED AND THIS IS JUST THE JONSES BEING CHEAP..

the superstar contracts and OL commitment says cheap and thrifty are not the DC thats the bottom 16 teams in the league who dont keep their own players and constantly have bad players as starters..

you tell me how that
Dak
OL
Zeke
AC
Dlaw
JS
etc are thrifty signings lol

Status
Not open for further replies.