Recap: Jeff Cavanaugh/Jesse Holley: Drama between Parsons & Hooker

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Amen. They are all far too concerned with being bffs and getting paid. I wish we had a Haley or Aikman type to push these guys, and hold them accountable.
That would be great, although, it seems like the members of this team have given up on their FO to be accountable for failing. It's disastrous. With that being the case, they've evidently decided to take their money and forget about winning the big prize. That's all the motivation this FO offers them.

Last edited:

The Natural

Reaction score
Micah dry snitching like a hoe isnt a good look, and it says everything about his leadership or lack thereof.
Ya'll I think Micah's bro might post here..got this pm following the post above

p.png

@duvalboy is that you Terrence? Don't hide in the private messages..come out here and post with the rest of Cowboy nation

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I don’t get why people even care that much.

It’s clear to me that the Jones’s don’t care about winning. It’s all about relevancy and entertainment.
Maybe to varying degrees, but isn’t that the same for all 32 NFL franchises?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Player calling out other player for not prepping 100% and the answer is...Well others do it (Don't prep enough) too!

Wonder how Jimmy or Big Tuna would have handled this?

No leadership on this team!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Player calling out other player for not prepping 100% and the answer is...Well others do it (Don't prep enough) too!

can't do much if jerry is around ya know

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I think you need to rewatch a lot of games where he was the best player on the field.
I promise you there's no need to, it always seems like when we play someone, there's a player on the opposing team that gives us constant fits, that I wish Micah would do also. Not saying he's bad he's terrible, he's just a one trick pony.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Parsons saying his teammates aren't preparing like they should is pretty rich considering he sat out OTA's and part of minicamp.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

The head coach is a lame-duck, your franchise QB is in the final year of his contract, two of your top players need new contracts, and FO did nothing in free agency to improve the team. As stated in a couple of other threads, Jerry has pissed on team unity for this season. The way he has set up this season, we could see a lot of players making business decisions trying to cover their butt.
I know it probably won't happen but the best thing this team can do for the season is for players AND coaches to rally around each other and freeze Jerry out. Instead of them against the world, it will be them against Jerry.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Haley put his fist through the locker room wall during Emmitts holdout telling Jerry to sign him now. Haley would’ve set Parson’s straight in the first week he was brought in. Old school, not like the quitters we have today. Just look at those here.

This team sorely needs leaders that will get in the face of people who are not on the same page. There isn’t a chance in hell Haley and those guys would’ve accepted this behavior unless they were successful at their 1 job.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Ya'll I think Micah's bro might post here..got this pm following the post above

p.png

@duvalboy is that you Terrence? Don't hide in the private messages..come out here and post with the rest of Cowboy nation

This is giving me the same vibes as that one forum member who bragged about hunting down another forum member and confronting him on camera I guess making him cry. I think the staff let that dude back after that too.

Bunch of weirdos