Recap: Jeff Cavanaugh/Jesse Holley: Drama between Parsons & Hooker

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
“Micah shouldn’t have said something on social media”

But it’s fine that Hooker said something on social media in the first place?
It seems clear that the anti-Parsons crowd is looking for confirmation bias here.

No one looks good here. Not Parsons, not Hooker, and definitely not the Dallas Cowboys.

shabazz

Reaction score
Trade Parsons and Lamb and rebuild. We need players with heart that want to be here.
It would be a shame talent-wise but setting the market with both these guys just isn't feasible

Ceedee showed up for every game the last 1.5 seasons......Micah feasts on average to crappy team's but goes AWOL against the better ones.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
If they want real conformation they should merely point out Micahs performances against the Dolphins, Bills and Packers just last season.....the boxscore don't lie.
Dak does not show up in big games.

Micah does not show up in big games.

McCarthy has to prove it this year.

Jerry has you all exactly where he wants you.

Meanwhile, 28 years without competing for a Super Bowl.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
If they want real conformation they should merely point out Micahs performances against the Dolphins, Bills and Packers just last season.....the boxscore don't lie.
Saw another Holley segment last year where he brought up that the Parsons drama rumors were getting out now because he’s no longer looked at as untouchable. Especially after so many years of falling off end of season. But in his defense, he’s an undersized DE. Be interesting to watch him as the edge in a 3-4.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
really so are you paraphrasing the video? or is this your opinion because IMO oif those are the bullet points that came from MHOOK, thats radicicolous.
Paraphrasing Holley. He did most of the talking. Watch at 8:30 if you don’t believe me. What I didn’t include was all his PC stuff. He has an uncanny way of explaining what is really happening or his opinion without appearing like he’s throwing players under the bus. See Jumbo’s post below. That was Halley’s point. Micah took it too far. Hooker just trying to help.

shabazz

Reaction score

Yes to everything but "Jerry has you where he wants you"

He wants me buying his merchandise, tickets, team memorabilia and Jerseys, NFL Ticket, etc, etc......

I only watch on free TV and post on this site.....companies and people that want to post on social media sites that they are at the game are always going to pony up cash

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

You’re assuming any of those three desire to remain associated with the Dallas Cowboys. McCarthy and Dak will collect paychecks for one more season and leave the first moment they can. Micah? He’s stuck.

bewp7

Reaction score
i love it =)

bring on more drama and fighting

0-17 club sitting pretty right now!!!!!

every single bozo in this organization from jerry to the strength trainer need a wake up call

plasticman

Reaction score
They seriously need to start this season before Dak contemplates a sex change, CeeDee marries a goal post, and Micah fathers an "area 51" alien baby.