Jeff Heath Fans Gloating Thread

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I didn't love or hate him when he was here, but because he was here I was always hoping for the best. Now that he's not here, well, he's not here:)

Sydla

Reaction score
He was trash. The end.

He wasn't trash. He was just a situational/special teams type safety. He was not a good starting safety and note, despite two picks today, he's still not a starting safety in Oakland.

People make the mistake of seeing our bad safeties and thinking it was a mistake to let Heath go. No, letting Heath go was the smart move. Where they screwed up was not then improving the S position.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
He wasn't trash. He was just a situational/special teams type safety. He was not a good starting safety and note, despite two picks today, he's still not a starting safety in Oakland.

People make the mistake of seeing our bad safeties and thinking it was a mistake to let Heath go. No, letting Heath go was the smart move. Where they screwed up was not then improving the S position.
Wasnt a mistake to let him go
His time here was done. But he was the best safety on our roster in the past 7 years besides Church BY FAR

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Personally if you are a backup/special teams safety and a team trots you out there for years flaws and all? To me he was trash. Nothing against his special teams play but as as starting safety in this league he wasn't very good.

75boyz

Reaction score
Wasnt a mistake to let him go
His time here was done. But he was the best safety on our roster in the past 7 years besides Church BY FAR

Yep,
Lots of expectation standards or bars are low around this organization and team in general.

For low bar starters you could go straight to the top with the expectation level for what a competent NFL Front Office is run like...

And just work your way down from there, lol.

You could name front office people, coaching or team personnel.

Trust me, it's an overall pretty low bar not limited to just safety play.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
LOL............you have been waiting for 10 weeks for the horrid Heath to do something so you could write this post.

The reality is that we are all laughing at you. You are confusing "clutch" with "finally happened".
I bet you put rocks into trick r treater's bags.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Personally if you are a backup/special teams safety and a team trots you out there for years flaws and all? To me he was trash. Nothing against his special teams play but as as starting safety in this league he wasn't very good.
Turn that bile on our scrubs who pretend to play.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two picks today.

Had a knack for making big plays in clutch moments. But a lot of fans swore he was some scrub.

Lol @ all of you.
This is a nonsensical thread. Heath had a nice day. It happens. But one game is still just one game, and one nice game has no greater meaning than one bad game. Players are judged on the body of their work.