Jeff Heath Fans Gloating Thread

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Do you have Alzheimers or something? Everyone here knows I'm not a fan of Zeke, especially ever since he got overpaid. Once again you go making up tihs to cover up for being wrong all of the time. What a joke.

Everyone knows your some hopeless homer. So you are saying you
Do you have Alzheimers or something? Everyone here knows I'm not a fan of Zeke, especially ever since he got overpaid. Once again you go making up tihs to cover up for being wrong all of the time. What a joke.

Sure thing American Homerboy, why dont you make a list of what I have gotten wrong. :lmao2:Good luck with that!!!

Homers like you get most things wrong because you think with your heart. Poor guy. I didnt hear you deny your Garrett blunder. Another thing I nailed and you got wrong.
Wait...........so you claim to agree with me on Zeke? But didnt you say I got it all wrong?

Zeke was a dumb pick up that high, he has always been overrated, and resigning him was just plain dumb. So when exactly did you start listening to me? Because you love the pick and have been sticking up for Zeke forever.

Maybe you should listen to CowboyRoy more often. Then you might actually look smart for once.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Heath is/was a good solid player.

For most of his career, Heath was the weakest link on the defense. That is a simple fact. He was not a good player by any stretch. He is a stop gap veteran, nothing more.

Great backup, low end starter. And saying he was solid is basically saying he was a JAG. Which he was.

kskboys

Reaction score
we disagree on this point

but his performance suggests starter would be the tag
His inability to consistently make open field tackles and mirror WR's suggest strongly that he's much much better served as a backup nickle package type. Which is what OAK is doing w/ him.

What part of his performance points toward starter? I don't see it.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Heath always had a knack for the ball.
It's all of those other times......