Jeff Heath Fans Gloating Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amazing what a real DC can do for some players, or when you have other talented players surrounding you.

Sydla

Reaction score
Two picks today.

Had a knack for making big plays in clutch moments. But a lot of fans swore he was some scrub.

Lol @ all of you.

Knack for big plays? He made like two in his entire time here in Dallas. I also remember some really boneheaded plays that killed us, most recently his total breakdown against the Rams in the playoffs where he got caught staring at a TE blocking while Goff ran right by him for a key first down late in the game.

kskboys

Reaction score
Jeff Heath is the GOAT. He was great in run support, which is glaring this season. He cleaned up a lot of crap that the D-line and Lbs missed. Love the guy, I never got the hate for the man that played his heart out.
He was inconsistent in run support due to physical limitations. Great guy, though, and very nice STer.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Two picks today.

Had a knack for making big plays in clutch moments. But a lot of fans swore he was some scrub.

Lol @ all of you.

lol at you. How many missed whiffs and tackles does he regularly have in a game? His problem has always been that, not int's.

lostar2009

Reaction score
We had Heath for how many years? I've seen all i need to from him. Always thought he was good ST player and back up.

uvaballa

Reaction score
He's just an average player at best. The no pay Zeke fan club is the one really gloating lol

Jipper

Reaction score
Heath was a beast and the fastest guy on the team...you guys that were against him were expecting hof but he’s just above starter

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Jeff Heath is the GOAT. He was great in run support, which is glaring this season. He cleaned up a lot of crap that the D-line and Lbs missed. Love the guy, I never got the hate for the man that played his heart out.

Are you making that up? I recall one year where he was rated the worst tackling safety in the NFL. Bad angles and whiffed on tackles all game long.

The run defense has been pathetic for years.

I agree he played hard and was a good guy. However, he is a good backup and a bad starter. He has a history in this league. Cant hide from the truth.

Every once in a while he would make a big hit or make a pick or two a year. He was bad.