Jeff Heath Fans Gloating Thread

Proof

Reaction score
Two picks today.

Had a knack for making big plays in clutch moments. But a lot of fans swore he was some scrub.

Lol @ all of you.

Dang. I’m pretty sure that might have finally pushed him over 10 for his career

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Knack for big plays? He made like two in his entire time here in Dallas. I also remember some really boneheaded plays that killed us, most recently his total breakdown against the Rams in the playoffs where he got caught staring at a TE blocking while Goff ran right by him for a key first down late in the game.
They just want it to be true so bad.

Was watching a Cowboys game at a friend's house I've known since high school, also a Cowboys fan. He told me I dog Jeff Heath but every game he watches, Heath is making a big play. I told him to pull up Heath's stats on NFL.com. He did and responded "Oh"

They see what they want to see and then pretend it's true.

Just like Tyrone Crawford.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yet, time continues to prove you wrong. :facepalm:

I would not be bragging.

So Heath was let go by Dallas, they went with some clown named Thomas to replace him, and then it took 10 games for Heath to do something before you could brag about your hero?

Thats pretty much case closed. Bottom line is you lost horribly on the Heath argument. Heath has been, and will never be more than a borderline journeyman starting safety in the NFL. Playing for teams with bad safeties that need to plug a whole until they can find someone better.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So Heath was let go by Dallas, they went with some clown named Thomas to replace him, and then it took 10 games for Heath to do something before you could brag about your hero?

Thats pretty much case closed. Bottom line is you lost horribly on the Heath argument. Heath has been, and will never be more than a borderline journeyman starting safety in the NFL. Playing for teams with bad safeties that need to plug a whole until they can find someone better.
Case closed? Heath has done more for the Raiders than that clown Thomas has.

Try again.

Better yet, don't try anymore. You're just plain wrong.

Case closed.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Two picks today.

Had a knack for making big plays in clutch moments. But a lot of fans swore he was some scrub.

Lol @ all of you.
I always said that...I never said he was great but the hate for him was so ridiculous...Better than anyone playing Safety on this Roster...Not saying much but still...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Case closed? Heath has done more for the Raiders than that clown Thomas has.

Try again.

Better yet, don't try anymore. You're just plain wrong.

Case closed.

Thomas sucks and Heath sucks. I would say thomas sucks more. Is that really what you want to hear? :muttley::muttley:

I wouldnt want either starting for me.

But I wont ruin your glorious day. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I always said that...I never said he was great but the hate for him was so ridiculous...Better than anyone playing Safety on this Roster...Not saying much but still...

It comes from watching him suck for 5 years.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ok....Did you read what I wrote?...Go ahead and enjoy watching what they got because they are so much better
Yah, you were wondering why the hate. I told you why. Because I and others have watched him suck for 4 or 5 years as our starting safety.

Then on top of that, coming on here and hearing his laughable supporters talk about how great he is. :thumbdown:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Thomas sucks and Heath sucks. I would say thomas sucks more. Is that really what you want to hear? :muttley::muttley:

I wouldnt want either starting for me.

But I wont ruin your glorious day. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:
I'm enjoying my day knowing how wrong you continue to be. Please continue. It's amusing.
:laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm enjoying my day knowing how wrong you continue to be. Please continue. It's amusing.
:laugh:

When Heath sniffs a pro bowl, let me know. Until then he just another bad safety in the NFL and you lost this one BADLY.

Heck even Jaylon Smith made the pro bowl and he is terrible. Another one of your hero's?

Satchel89

Reaction score
Yah, you were wondering why the hate. I told you why. Because I and others have watched him suck for 4 or 5 years as our starting safety.

Then on top of that, coming on here and hearing his laughable supporters talk about how great he is. :thumbdown:
I didn't say he was great....For the Second time...But Woods and Darian Thompson are a definite upgrade

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
When Heath sniffs a pro bowl, let me know. Until then he just another bad safety in the NFL and you lost this one BADLY.

Heck even Jaylon Smith made the pro bowl and he is terrible. Another one of your hero's?
Hey, Cletus, Heath is better than any of our current safeties. He never should have been let go. He would have helped us. Proved you wrong about Heath. Keep showing us your losing streak. Very entertaining.

:popcorn:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hey, Cletus, Heath is better than any of our current safeties. He never should have been let go. He would have helped us. Proved you wrong about Heath. Keep showing us your losing streak. Very entertaining.

:popcorn:

Feel free to show where I EVER liked any of our safeties. They all suck.

No safety on our team over the past 5 years is worth a bag of dirt. Heck I have been telling homers like you how bad Woods is while you keep saying he is going to break out. LOL

Your hero Heath sucks for the Raiders just like he sucked for us.

Maybe you are talking about another poster Americas clown boy? :muttley::muttley:

Did you wet your pants today when Heath finally made a play? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Feel free to show where I EVER liked any of our safeties. They all suck.

No safety on our team over the past 5 years is worth a bag of dirt. Heck I have been telling homers like you how bad Woods is while you keep saying he is going to break out. LOL

Your hero Heath sucks for the Raiders just like he sucked for us.

Maybe you are talking about another poster Americas clown boy? :muttley::muttley:

Did you wet your pants today when Heath finally made a play? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Hey, Cletus, I've never liked Xavier Woods. Actually, I've always wanted him benched. There you go making up lies once again to cover up for your deficiencies. Talk about who is the real clown. The one who is always wrong...YOU.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hey, Cletus, I've never liked Xavier Woods. Actually, I've always wanted him benched. There you go making up lies once again to cover up for your deficiencies. Talk about who is the real clown. The one who is always wrong...YOU.

More like Im always right American Clownboy. :oldcouple::dance:
Hows your hero Zeke doing these days? Oh no CowboyRoy was right AGAIN!!!! :banghead:

American Clownboy still cant handle that his hero Garrett and Heath got expunged!!!!

Poor Zeke is now hated by most of the fanbase. :yourock:

bububububububbut...............Heath finally made a play this week!!!!!! Sticky pants again American Stickyboy?? :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

Have you been right about anything??

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
More like Im always right American Clownboy. :oldcouple::dance:
Hows your hero Zeke doing these days? Oh no CowboyRoy was right AGAIN!!!! :banghead:

American Clownboy still cant handle that his hero Garrett and Heath got expunged!!!!

Poor Zeke is now hated by most of the fanbase. :yourock:

bububububububbut...............Heath finally made a play this week!!!!!! Sticky pants again American Stickyboy?? :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

Have you been right about anything??
Do you have Alzheimers or something? Everyone here knows I'm not a fan of Zeke, especially ever since he got overpaid. Once again you go making up tihs to cover up for being wrong all of the time. What a joke.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
As I said many times before, I never said he was some kind of superstar, but neither was he "the worst safety in football". As is often the case, the truth is somewhere in between. He's doing better on the Raiders than he did here, but it's not like he's on his way to a Pro Bowl roster. Though I would note that Heath has 3 ints, which is more than anybody on the Cowboys, and only 5 players in the entire NFL have more than that, and 3 of those have only 1 more.

No way the "worst safety in football" gets to that level. And maybe he's just now getting the coaching he needs and will continue to improve, we'll see.

But I don't have any desire to dwell on players on other teams that Dallas let go, the Heath thread was beat to death last year, can we move on?