Jerry claims there will be accountability

Sydla

Reaction score
If you are an assistant coach on this team, I'd be pooping my pants right now.

The HC/OC got a pass. Per Werder, the DC is also going to get a pass and they would welcome him back if he doesn't get a new gig. The QB is likely going to get extended. The GM sure as hell isn't going to get fired.

You know who's left? That's right, the assistants. Jerry is gonna scapegoat the heck out of some of those guys (granted, some need to be changed like the OL coach).

LittleD

Reaction score

The HC/OC got a pass. Per Werder, the DC is also going to get a pass and they would welcome him back if he doesn't get a new gig. The QB is likely going to get extended. The GM sure as hell isn't going to get fired.

You know who's left? That's right, the assistants. Jerry is gonna scapegoat the heck out of some of those guys (granted, some need to be changed like the OL coach).
He might get a few media types fired as well.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score

If that was true Jerry would have fired himself and cap boy years ago

phildadon86

Reaction score

This is Jerry when he is angry. LOL. Fire the OL coach. Who needs to be gone to be fair but man. Firing Schottenheimer would make a lot of sense. Bring in someone young like a Johnson.

Sydla

Reaction score
I will believe it when I see it. MM is not being held accountable at all from what we have seen. What are we going to fire some assistant no one even knows works for the team?
They've done it before.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
already said that days ago.

Just remember to get your dak gear and line up sheep, it's almost our year. it might not be this decade but it's getting closer.......

kskboys

Reaction score

Jerry, YOU are the one who needs to be held accountable. And it's blatantly obvious.

You want to talk about accountability, then fire yourself. YOU are responsible for this mess.

CWR

Reaction score

Being an assistant coach in Dallas is the least amount of job security possible. They're basically temps. We should just start picking them up at Labor Ready or some other service.

slick325

Reaction score
Stephen will not be invited on the yacht this spring. That'll teach the whole lot of ya!

Rowdy1

Reaction score
They will start with the water boys.
That sounds about right lol. I'm really surprised Jerry is not getting FLAMED on The Ticket this morning. I'm listening to it now and they really aren't saying much other than MM is coming back. Aikman was even soft on bringing MM back. this is frustrating.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Yep gotta scapegoat somebody.
Sure won't be the GM who needed to be fired years ago, BY HIS OWN ADMISSION, NO LESS!!!