Jerry claims there will be accountability

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
The only chance Jerry has to show actual accountability is to overhaul the roster....seems like a pretty slim chance.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
there is no point to jerrys accountability lol
good grief the ones that needed to go already got a pass!
And then the players some of those need to be traded after the GB game where they played awful and with no fight in them at all !
And that would be parsons,dak,and lamb and a few others. Get some draft picks for those guys and get some new guys that will play hard in playoffs.

But that wont help with the same HC etc coming back.

Basically I see 24 being a repeat of 23. then see if jerry has the same holistic view of mike and other coaches, and his star players.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope he does those lowly coaches like he did coach ryan. Heck, it would be cool if he just texted them instead of calling them.

I love me some jerry jones, the worst owner/GM in the league. love you jer, keep the choker for a trifactor.... go jer.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
The only man Jerry is looking for is the one who spoke of unrest within the team. Priority number one: keep the locker room looking like it is united. That is the ONLY priority, by the way. Certainly it isn't winning.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The only man Jerry is looking for is the one who spoke of unrest within the team. Priority number one: keep the locker room looking like it is united. That is the ONLY priority, by the way. Certainly it isn't winning.
Look like it's united. Not really united or anything but as long as it appears that way. It's all a bloody reality show.

Redline360

Reaction score
Need to make changes at the two biggest places. Headcoach and quarterback but nah scapegoat time.

Edit: Two biggest spots would be to fire himself and Stephen