Jerry; Dak can win the Super Bowl

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not scribbling. It's shorthand. We can't read it but you know who can? Stephen, Will and Mike. The people who need to know.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Give Burrow our playoff defenses and he would have never sniffed a SB. Give any QB our playoff defenses and they won’t get any farther than Dak. Even had Dak and our offense played great against GB we would have still lost because the Packers offense would have never let up and kept scoring.
Bengals defense was worse. 19th ranked defense. And again, we will never know how the defense would have played if they hadn't been put in such a huge hole by Dak's turnovers.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Bengals defense was worse. 19th ranked defense. And again, we will never know how the defense would have played if they hadn't been put in such a huge hole by Dak's turnovers.
I’m referring to our “playoff” defenses. Forget regular season defensive rankings. We were already in a 7 point hole before our offense ever saw the field against GB. I’m convinced that had Dak played out of his mind we would have still lost because GB would have kept piling on the points. We didn’t have a single sack or takeaway against the Packers. They could have scored 60 had they needed to. They started taking their starters out early in the 4th quarter.

leeblair

Reaction score
Look at that notebook, that's championship right there.

dJXB2tn.jpeg
That's Jason Garrett's playbook from gamedays.
Dak and Jerry are Garrett disciples.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
“Handful or more…”

So is it a handful, or more? Dude basically said nothing.

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
Dak is what he is. And it was 100% confirmed this past post season. The fans saw it. His teammates saw it. Apparently the GM missed it.

Redline360

Reaction score
No No he cant...hes been atrocious in basically every loss in the post season.

Different story if Dak has at least played average but not when your QB is a MASSIVE problem as well. Been down at every half time and going into the 4th quarter sometimes by multiple scores

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No No he cant...hes been atrocious in basically every loss in the post season.

Different story if Dak has at least played average but not when your QB is a MASSIVE problem as well. Been down at every half time and going into the 4th quarter sometimes by multiple scores
shhhh, it's the defenses fault, not Dak. I wish some of you posters would get it right, nothing is Dak's fault for losing games, it just has to be the other players. Why can't some of you see just how great Dak is?

Go watch Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley, they will set you straight.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m referring to our “playoff” defenses. Forget regular season defensive rankings. We were already in a 7 point hole before our offense ever saw the field against GB. I’m convinced that had Dak played out of his mind we would have still lost because GB would have kept piling on the points. We didn’t have a single sack or takeaway against the Packers. They could have scored 60 had they needed to. They started taking their starters out early in the 4th quarter.
And I'm convinced that the defense would have rallied had they been give a heartbeat to catch their breath. Remember, they stopped GB on the second drive and then Cap'n Dipstick ran out there and gave them the ball right back, then followed up with a pick 6. That snowball got out of control because Dak couldn't remember how to play QB until they pulled their starters. If Dak had found a way to put a couple scores on the board instead of turning the ball over, and went into the half at 21-17 instead of 27-7, the defense would have looked a hell of a lot better.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And I'm convinced that the defense would have rallied had they been give a heartbeat to catch their breath. Remember, they stopped GB on the second drive and then Cap'n Dipstick ran out there and gave them the ball right back, then followed up with a pick 6. That snowball got out of control because Dak couldn't remember how to play QB until they pulled their starters. If Dak had found a way to put a couple scores on the board instead of turning the ball over, and went into the half at 21-17 instead of 27-7, the defense would have looked a hell of a lot better.
Our defense looked listless on the Packers opening drive. We had no answers for them. We couldn’t stop the pass or run and applied very little pressure on Love. I knew after the Packers opening drive we were done and I wasn’t alone. I saw a video with Rob Ryan bashing our defense in that game calling it trash. He was spot on!

Big_D

Reaction score

It's weird, all the stats people brag about in the regular season completely disappear in the postseason. It's pretty sad when the offense can't cross the 50. There's not even a few stalled drives in there. Just pathetic and lost right from the start. It's the same thing every year. Can't blame anyone else for that.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Our defense looked listless on the Packers opening drive. We had no answers for them. We couldn’t stop the pass or run and applied very little pressure on Love. I knew after the Packers opening drive we were done and I wasn’t alone. I saw a video with Rob Ryan bashing our defense in that game calling it trash. He was spot on!
Again, they stopped them on the 2nd drive and Dak stuck a dagger in them with his 2 picks.

He looked like the same scared, confused QB he turns into in all the big games. Everyone on the team saw it and it sucked the life out of the stadium and his teammates.

He couldn't score until the very end of the first half when GB finally took their foot off the gas.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Again, they stopped them on the 2nd drive and Dak stuck a dagger in them with his 2 picks.

He looked like the same scared, confused QB he turns into in all the big games. Everyone on the team saw it and it sucked the life out of the stadium and his teammates.

He couldn't score until the very end of the first half when GB finally took their foot off the gas.
It’s all about Dak with you. I’m bored with this.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's everyone else's fault but Dak with you. Go find something else to do then.
I’ve put some of the blame on Dak but I haven’t seen you say anything negative about our defensive performance. You continue to point the finger directly at Dak.