Twitter: Jerry: Dak deal imminent

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I really enjoyed watching Dak light it up today, but this is quality post game entertainment, watching morons grasp for ways to not look completely wrong.

I enjoyed it too.

Unfortunately, we have too many morons who want to act like one game proves everyone else wrong, or themselves right. Then of course, when there is one game that suggests the opposite, they pretend it didn't happen.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Perhaps with added success, especially vs. the stronger teams, they'll be inclined to 'feel' far less doubtful of him as a passer. It would be fair for them to realize that he hasn't had nearly the quality of receivers to throw to as he does now. Last year, the OL wasn't nearly their normal selves, either. Here's hoping their overall health continues in 2019. If not, at least, the depth seems to have improved somewhat.
success cures a lot, to be sure.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I enjoyed it too.

Unfortunately, we have too many morons who want to act like one game proves everyone else wrong, or themselves right. Then of course, when there is one game that suggests the opposite, they pretend it didn't happen.
o_O

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Just an FYI for people, there is no "perfect" passer rating. There is a max passer rating.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Sorry, mis-clicked, this is what I was trying to say, wink not confused.

But no need for the insult, people do make mistakes ya know, especially with my poor typing skills!

;)
Sorry, lots of people trying to attack me this morning for being logical and level headed.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You should never close a deal after a career performance like that. Give him a chance to stink up the joint against the Commanders first.
You are true to yourself and your opinions. I got no trouble with it!
I hope Dak continues to progress in this system, but I think Jerry already decided to pay him and now has to bend some to the market. Optimal conditions for Dak to be successful.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
It's not the stupidity of rooting against your own QB. It's the stupidity of believing that there are fans that root against their own QB.

Genius.

You must be new here. LOL. Yeah, we have a handful that seem to be just that stupid.

cern

Reaction score
Hey troll, remember the last time they easily stopped the Giants in an opener, and then they rolled into Denver and Dak’s most prominent highlight was futilely chasing Aqib Talib 100 yards? The first of a Cowboy record for pick sixes that year?
Like I said, troll... when Dak turns in his next stinker... then what? Is he a game manager again? How do I do this one game overreaction stuff?
even guess work is strengthened by hindsight. it's not just that dak is improving, he now has an oc who will put him in a better position to succeed. and the best group of wr's he's ever had by a huge margin.

Praxit

Reaction score
..lets not get carried away Jerry. First game Vs NY. We have serious benchmarks coming up with NO, NE, GB, LA...etc. Great opening show though.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You would.
Yes, I would. And that's because I've likely observed Risen Star longer than you. And based on my observation, he has a dynamic deadpan wit that often riles those who don't understand or know his style.
But I find it amusing that the perceived negativity of others bother you so.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes, I would. And that's because I've likely observed Risen Star longer than you. And based on my observation, he has a dynamic deadpan wit that often riles those who don't understand or know his style.
But I find it amusing that the perceived negativity of others bother you so.
It ain’t perceived.

Swagger

Reaction score
I would say that he was better in the last Giants game, simply because he was under a decent amount of pressure and those two clowns Baker and Hamilton weren’t out there falling down and making a mockery of tackling.
Matthew Stafford passed for 385 yards and 3 TDs today. Lamar Jackson, 324 yards and 5 TDs. Case Keenum 380 yards and 3 TDs. Andy Dalton passed for 418 yards and 2 TDs. No interceptions for all four of those guys. Gardner Minshew, a 6th round draft pick thrust into the game after Foles got hurt, completed 22 of 25 passes for 2 TDs. One game has not changed my perception of them as QBs; they are all bottom third QBs still, just like Dak. At the end of the season, after playing the entire schedule, we will see where Dak is at and make the evaluation. One game is nothing.

Some people find it difficult to comprehend the above information.

Agree with your post.

Seemingly a swallow makes a summer for a lot of people.