Twitter: Jerry: Dak deal imminent

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It’s hard to understand the Dak hate some Cowboys fans have . It’s really perplexing .

They may be reluctant to admit being wrong but they'll enjoy seeing the team win. That's if they're real fans and not trolling critics. ;)

Last edited:

jsb357

Reaction score
no need to rush into thing

I prefer to wait till after week 8.

It's not gonna be that much cheaper now than if they are 6-2 or 7-1 after 8 games.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
shouldn't. people need to see long term.

see a bad game, dak sucks forever. see a good game, dak rules. gets old.

True but then us fans have no say in it. I can only say what I am expecting which is Jerry will reach a deal with Dak. Based on reports they were hoping to get it done before Sunday's game didn't happen but still expect is to be done fairly quick.

Blake

Reaction score
no need to rush into thing

I prefer to wait till after week 8.

It's not gonna be that much cheaper now than if they are 6-2 or 7-1 after 8 games.

Keep dreaming hater.

Imminent - ready to take place : happening soon

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
True but then us fans have no say in it. I can only say what I am expecting which is Jerry will reach a deal with Dak. Based on reports they were hoping to get it done before Sunday's game didn't happen but still expect is to be done fairly quick.
yep. but i would imagine even if a bad game yesterday (thankfully it wasn't) overall value wasn't going to change because of it.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Dak was always going to get a contract in near equivalent value to Goff and Wentz. Today's game didn't change that. The Cowboys were close to a deal last week. The issue is likely (guessing) the length of the deal. The Cowboys prefer to do longer term contracts. That could mean a contract that averages about the same or even less than Goff and Wentz in the first 4 years, but escalates in the out years so that the average salary is actually higher.

I predicted 6 years $200M before the game. I'm sticking with that prediction.

Daaaamn. 6 years for $200M would make quite the headlines.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I think they root for Dak to fail so they can come here and gloat.
Just because someone doesn’t agree with you on Dak you think some want him to fail? Maybe some see him differently than you and that’s it. Everything isn’t about wanting someone to fail. Some people’s version of fandom is strange where y’all feel people are above criticism. If Dak played like this more often than not you think we’d have the dang near 50/50 split on this guy?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Just because someone doesn’t agree with you on Dak you think some want him to fail? Maybe some see him differently than you and that’s it. Everything isn’t about wanting someone to fail. Some people’s version of fandom is strange where y’all feel people are above criticism. If Dak played like this more often than not you think we’d have the dang near 50/50 split on this guy?
There’s a hand full of posters here who root for any kind of Cowboy failure.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
There’s a hand full of posters here who root for any kind of Cowboy failure.
I’m sure you can find outliers to support you claim just like we all can for just st about anything. The vast majority just think he’s average with no hoping the team fails or anything else behind it. I think he’s average but why would I want him to fail when I’m a fan of the team before he got here and after? If he plays like yesterday it will help the Boys win and I’m always for that even though I think he’s average.