Video: Jerry didn’t make FA moves to setup McCarthy to fail?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jerry is almost 80 years old and can make any move he likes. He has no reason to waste a season setting up his team to fail.

They like their guys.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Jerry Jones & CAP boy didn't make any significant moves in FA to replace talent they lost so they can fire McCarthy and get Sean Peyton.

i have a question... could it be that the 30m we are sitting on is being used to pad next year cap to handle Daks 31m coming due March 1st, and still have money to sign people if we need too?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you really think he devoted enough time to devise a plan to set his HC up?

And when has he ever felt he had to justify anything he did except for lip service to the media?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
633941334.0.jpg

Brax

Reaction score
Jerry Jones & CAP boy didn't make any significant moves in FA to replace talent they lost so they can fire McCarthy and get Sean Peyton.

Wrong, they need to roll a majority of that money to next year to meet the cap with big cap hit players 49 mill for one player alone. MM is here for his full contract unless the wheels come off completely.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Ok... I get screwball and crockpot, but what is the third one?
I've thought about that one myself. I'm not sure what was in the mind of Chuck Jones in the 1940s when he made this, but I'm guessing calling him a drip.