Jerry down and out

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What are you talking about?

Zeeke had 10 carries. Dak threw 37 times...

You and I have a much different idea of "featured"
Zekes been featured since he got here. That’s what I’m talking about. Pollard has been mostly in the shadows.

dak plays qb. Try to keep up.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I just watched the after-game interviews last night. I don't think I ever saw a more down and out Jerry than after this loss. Kept saying he was sick about it, over and over. Then he and the kid canceled their radio shows, not like Jerry to not run his mouth at every opportunity. Even though I've taken many shots at him over the years, I actually feel bad for the old guy. He did get us 3 Superbowls, albeit a gazillion years ago.

Jerry was looking pretty bad too, think he knows something about his health that we don't, like maybe his time is not short, but very short?
JJ heartbroken and realizes that the QB he has grown to lov and appreciate is a total bust and because he's not a real football GM doesn't know how to get out from under this lousy ALBATROSS that is dragging down his whole organization. He also realizes that he's going to be dead a gone before his Cowboys sniff a deep run into the playoffs.

bottleKids

Reaction score
Zekes been featured since he got here. That’s what I’m talking about.

dak plays qb. Try to keep up.
You said Niners as in Niners game.

Also you don't get to tell anyone to "try and keep up", as you are unable to comprehend poor QB at times (I won't bother saying all the time). So yeah ... try and keep up there yourself.

Zeke 231 Rush attempts on the year TP 193... if he was "featured" I would think that TP number would be much lower. But yeah I get it lets get rid of Zeke and KM and everything will be fine. NFCCG next year!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You said Niners as in Niners game.

Also you don't get to tell anyone to "try and keep up", as you are unable to comprehend poor QB at times (I won't bother saying all the time). So yeah ... try and keep up there yourself.

Zeke 231 Rush attempts on the year TP 193... if he was "featured" I would think that TP number would be much lower. But yeah I get it lets get rid of Zeke and KM and everything will be fine. NFCCG next year!
Not what I was talking about. I mean in general Specifically since pollard was drafted and zeke extended. Poor decisions.

try to keep up.

this is about a rb. Laughable your trying to turn this into a dak argument. Lol

poor guy do you want tissues?

getting rid of zeke helps a lot. Moore could help or hurt.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
IT'S ALL HIS FAULT, LIVE WITH IT!!! DOES HE FEEL SORRY FOR US HIS FANS THAT SUFFER EVERY SEASON, GO TO HIS YACHT AND TELL HIM I SAID IT
I would say half of the fan base at least maybe even 2/3rds don't understand the game enough to care and Jerry makes his money off that metric.
Most that take the time to visit here are the informed fan base that recognize the failure, but many fans are happy with just a playoff appearance at this point and will keep shelling out money to watch us beat paper tigers like the Bucs in WC games.

bottleKids

Reaction score
zeke is the featured back. If you can’t understand that simple concept let’s move on.
Because you said so ?

Are we moving on because I provided data to prove your point to be wrong? Fine let's move on... for the record Zeke has to go, but to think his contract is awful and Dak's is not, is nuts to me.

But sure let's move on.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Because you said so ?

Are we moving on because I provided data to prove your point to be wrong? Fine let's move on... for the record Zeke has to go, but to think his contract is awful and Dak's is not, is nuts to me.

But sure let's move on.
I said nothing about dak. Lol

Fine you win, pollard has been the featured back here. Let’s move on.

ESisback

Reaction score
Jerry’s not a football guy; Stephen is Cap Boy; the FO is staffed by incompetent fools; the HC is a fat puppet; the QB1 and RB1 both suck; the OL’s in disarray; the WR group is weak; the defense is overrated…

How did we ever go 24-10 the last 2 years? You’d have thought this collection of losers were 10-24 instead!

Big_D

Reaction score
TP played more snaps this year even though you say Zeke was featured?

Data is a wonderful thing in this day and age... Now what?

https://www.lineups.com/nfl/snap-counts/dallas-cowboys-snap-counts

Try and keep up.

This is a technicality. Zeke still got more carries. And let’s not forget the stupidity from the owner on how this offense goes through Zeke. I don’t think they expected him to be as bad as he was or else the carry numbers would be even more lopsided.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not really. Just pointing out that hiring a HC is a GM function so to say Jerry’s not performing GM duties is not right. The real issue is the disjointed organizational structure. In particular, too many public voices.
Probably true.
ive always been in the camp that want owner Jerry to hire one man for GM and just let him roll

But I dont think the front office has been doing a bad job lately.
This year they underestimated Gallup in his 1st year back (ACL usually not fully productive until year 2)…..so it made Cooper loss worse.

kskboys

Reaction score
Probably true.
ive always been in the camp that want owner Jerry to hire one man for GM and just let him roll

This year they underestimated Gallup in his 1st year back (ACL usually not fully productive until year 2)…..so it made Cooper loss worse.
Kelvin Joseph disagrees.

kskboys

Reaction score
Percentage wise
:muttley:
no front office…ever…in NFL history has been right 100%
100%? I guess that's exaggerating to make a point?

We have several huge misses that keep dogging us. Joseph, Taco, Hill, and maybe Sam Williams, tho I hope like hades he turns out.

Great drafting means putting a great team together. As long as we keep missing 2nd and 3rd round picks and ignoring important positions, we are not drafting great. The Nashan Wright pick is still really stinging, as he was grossly overdrafted.

DFWJC

Reaction score
100%? I guess that's exaggerating to make a point?

We have several huge misses that keep dogging us. Joseph, Taco, Hill, and maybe Sam Williams, tho I hope like hades he turns out.

Great drafting means putting a great team together. As long as we keep missing 2nd and 3rd round picks and ignoring important positions, we are not drafting great. The Nashan Wright pick is still really stinging, as he was grossly overdrafted.
Come on now.
are you saying Dallas hasnt drafted well?
only 2-3 teams have drafted better

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
He hasn’t been GM for years
now if you want him to replace Will Clay and Stephen then that would be finding a new GM
Don't be naïve. There are things going on with this franchise that are personal in nature...and it ties back to many of the things that have come out of Jerry's mouth over the past 28 years.

JustChip

Reaction score
Believe it or not!
That stadium is packed on Sundays so there must be a lot of sheep that think all is well
Well, I make every home game save Thanksgiving and, believe me, I know Jerry is the problem. And I see no way the Cowboys play in another Super Bowl until Jerry passes unless it’s by total accident. It’s about an experience with my grandson as it was with my dad before his passing.

JustChip

Reaction score
Probably true.

The Gallup deal made no sense at the time. But part if why they (meaning Jerry) did it with Gallup is he’s a home grown talent. Jerry takes care if his home boys where he doesn’t mercenaries, for lack if another term.