Jerry explains "all in"

CTcowboy203

Reaction score

"All in" means not drafting a QB this year.

So when we get these types of answers…I totally understand why people hate this guy when we talks lol. Do think you can’t take him seriously, at least I don’t, but when he says stuff like this I understand why people bash him. It’s just such a stupid way to quantify being “all in”

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What is "all in"? Cowboys owner Jerry Jones: "Your definition of what is all in and mine might not be the same thing, but I’m trying to win the games this year with my decision. So I’m all in to this year."

Jones later expanded: "I've drafted quarterbacks for the future, OK. I would be reluctant to do that this year. That's an example: Use our first pick for quarterback this year, for the future if you had an opportunity there. You are at 24 and the greatest thing since ice cream, he's sitting there. I'd be reluctant to do that this year. That's called all in this year."

Kwyn

Reaction score
None of this his is surprising to anyone who pays attention.

The entire off season comes down to two questions.

Will the Cowboys extend McCarthy
Will the Cowboys extend Dak

Answer to the first is “no”
Answer to the second is “almost certainly”

All the posters and fans who have agonized over every tweet, comment, rumor, tattoo or off-season vacation plans have been wasting their time.

Reactions: ICP

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It keeps happening. What in the world has Jerry Jones done, over the past 35 years, that led anyone to believe he would not back Dak Prescott long-term in 2016? Some people repeatedly think what they would do about the quarterback position and practically never consider how the man thinks. I mean, HE'S the guy making the decision.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
It's hard to make fun of someone's speech pattern who's made BILLIONS of dollars himself. I can't stand the guy, but I don't make fun of his "oil patch" way of talking.
Nice to know that about you

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
jerry-jones-clown.gif

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Imagine if you were one of the 31 other NFL owners and watched this video. Would a single one say, “Now there’s a GM who knows exactly what he‘s doing and how he plans to win a championship soon.”??
No, it’s obvious his intentions . And unfortunately they aren’t football related.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Hearing Jerry speak, and then seeing the actions Cowboys take it's clear this team has been under Stephen's control for a while now. I truly believe Jerry will do whatever he can to bring Dallas another championship but Stephen puts the brakes on getting FAs, being risky in the draft etc...