Jerry explains "all in"

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I love his pretzel logic on how retaining your own free agents is somehow being players in free agency- which free agency is actually about player acquisition. 2 different things. Signing your own of course is important for those who are worth resigning but it is not adding to the team or the process of acquiring talent.
He literally reffered to Donovan Wilson as "signing a whale in free agency".

He's player-friendly Mickey Spagnolia. Not an ounce of integrity.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

"All in" means not drafting a QB this year.

From what I can decipher I think he means that by not needing a qb he wasn't gonna waste a draft pick on one when he could use that pick to address a need somewhere else. Thusly he is all in. :mad:

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
We have a message for you Jerry:

shut-up-shut-the-hell-up.gif
Brilliant ! I was going to write the exact same thing but a picture is worth a thousand words.

WhizKid

Reaction score
Dude said he would pass up a qb (deemed the greatest thing since sliced bread) to go all-in (w/ Dak). I'd turn in my football fan card, if that opportunity ever presented itself.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
He literally reffered to Donovan Wilson as "signing a whale in free agency".

He's player-friendly Mickey Spagnolia. Not an ounce of integrity.
Haha that’s exactly the episode I heard him say this again…I almost lost control of the cars steering wheel

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Some people can keep countering that he is a minor cog within his own front office but Jerry Jones has always believed he is a football genius. These clips clearly show the man is confident he has it all figured out. He doesn't have a clue.
Jerry makes people forget all about Al Davis.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Know what sucks? Realizing you only ever became a fan of this team because at 5 years old you liked their colors and now you're just a hopeless addict.
Not an exact match, but reasonably close.

That hurts, and yeah it sucks because it’s meant so much and I’ve gotta try to let it go.

It’s not about losing. I’m fine with that, but this is just embarrassing lunacy, and it’s to where I just don’t want to see them get away with it any longer.

I used to at least know how I thought on all of it. I don’t know anymore. I just really don’t.

GINeric

Reaction score
Urghhh it is like a horror movie. Doubling down on Dak.. so predictable and yet so so hard to listen too.

31 other teams just laughing...

How can 31 other teams be laughing when they were worse than us??? That doesn't make sense my friend.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The old mind has slipped a wee bit I'd say. :facepalm:
He right there's no sense picking a QB this year, next year we'll be picking top 10!