Twitter: Jerry: Garrett has evolved into a top coach. Would be very sought after on open market

MikeB80

Reaction score
He is the OWNER of the Cowboys, why should he not say anything?...when you have JJ's $$$ then you should keep quiet too!

How many other owners around the league in the nfl or any other major sport hold a press conference after the game, then do two radio interviews a week?

He offers nothing of any benefit to the team via his constant talking it is just more ego stroking of a narcissistic man who must be acknowledged at all times.

also, If I had jerrys money and owned the team you would barely know my name. I would sit in the stands and watch the game and never ever ever comment about the team, injuries, scheme, plans etc during a week.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
How many other owners around the league in the nfl or any other major sport hold a press conference after the game, then do two radio interviews a week?

He offers nothing of any benefit to the team via his constant talking it is just more ego stroking of a narcissistic man who must be acknowledged at all times.

I don't disagree

DHCBF66

Reaction score

And if you had his $$$, I am sure you would do the same! I guess you would like people telling you not to talk about your things, new house, car, kids....etc! don't like it, find a new team! I get ticked at a lot of things that JJ does but IT IS HIS TEAM and there is NOTHING we can do about it!

JayFord

Reaction score
I mean aslong as Garrett is employed it serves him no benefit to say something negative

imagine Jerry saying man this guy sucks hes gotta be the worst head coach ive ever run across no cap

morat1959

Reaction score
Well I’ve thought long and hard about this and I’m done til Garrett is gone. That may be never in my lifetime and that’s ok.

I will be actively rooting against Dallas in every game they play until Jason garrett is no longer the head coach.

This is just insane to me that Jerry thinks this

So... I’m out
I’m right there with ya!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao:
3dficq.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Tussinman

Reaction score
Is Garrett the only head coach in the NFL who if fired, would NOT get a single NFL coordinator job offer/interview ?

I believe he wouldn't. He would get a positional coach offer but I think thats it

Mannix

Reaction score
--------Remember WAY back when Wade was fired? Garrett came in and went 5-3! You want the same thing to happen? I dont! Play out the season, get rid of the whole coaching staff and start from scratch!

Been saying this for years....if Jerry were to lop off the stalk of The Clapping Carrot, he would do everything he could to promote the interim coach....screw that!!!

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Jason Garrett will lay a nice foundation and give your team some structure but
you have to know when he has taken a team as far as he can take them and the Cowboys haven’t figured that out over a decade into this thing..

….which is approximately 8-8. Once he get's 'em up to 8 & 8 three years in a row, it's time to move on.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Another bashing Garrett thread in disguise. The Lynch Mob marches on.
old_west_lynch_mob.jpg.cf.jpg

He is a puppet according to you.

Why do you care if a puppet is bashed unless that is not how you truly feel and are just using that as cover to not get called out.

Look, I dont care if you support him or not. Most posters on this site dont, a few do. But each side makes there case as to why, except you. You are the only poster on this site I have seen that regularly calls him a puppet and yet defends him against virtually any criticism in any thread. Something doesn't add up with you, just saying.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If you are a good coach, doesn't your record speak for itself?

Does Robert Kraft have to go around giving interviews telling everybody how good Belichek is?

The fact that Jerry has to publicly even address this tells you all you need to know.