Twitter: Jerry: Garrett has evolved into a top coach. Would be very sought after on open market

JMech

Reaction score
This will not over well with fans........lol

I saw this post and I was aware of Jerry's comments.

I had to take a couple of days to synthesize my response...........Of course he would be highly sought after. I am sure that Jerry has a grandchild involved in 12 and under football that Jason would be more than qualified to coach!

So he has that going for him..................

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
jerry :

giphy-downsized.gif

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We still have fans who thought Wade was a good HC here. No one sought him as a HC. As a matter of fact the only HC since Jimmy who ever landed another HC position was Gailey but that was after a stint at Ga Tech. Lol

The fact is the HC position under Jerry is the last place any good or up an coming prospect would want to come . Unless the phone isn’t ringing elsewhere.

These forums and social media more vocal mediots generally don’t represent the more knowledgeable Cowboy fan who is generally not as out spoken nor wants to wade thru land mines on the Internet.

Brax

Reaction score
Yea, it’s funny how Stephen doesn’t take any of the brunt of this bashing. He certainly was receiving much credit when so many thought the better culture and team was more his doing.
I always say the apple didn't fall far from the tree, as for SJ he's the same yes man JG is, when JJ speaks SJ just says yes dad. A sad sack GM, HC and son, and people wonder at the state of the franchise these last 23 years. Saddest of all is Jerry thinks JG is a great HC talk about pathetic.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I always say the apple didn't fall far from the tree, as for SJ he's the same yes man JG is, when JJ speaks SJ just says yes dad. A sad sack GM, HC and son, and people wonder at the state of the franchise these last 23 years. Saddest of all is Jerry thinks JG is a great HC talk about pathetic.
For what Jerry wants, Jason is great in his eyes.

It continues to amaze me all fans don’t get Jerry’s agenda.

TooTall_Jones

Reaction score
After 2 decades of our obvious dysfuntion as an organization, the ONLY people on this board who could possibly be supporting the Jones Cartel and the Red-Headed Imbecile are:

1. Incognito Merchandise salesmen
2. Incognito Employees/Family members of Jones/Garrett clan
3. Incognito Opposing teams PRAYING we keep these baffoons forever to guarantee we'll never WIN ANYTHING!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
After 2 decades of our obvious dysfuntion as an organization, the ONLY people on this board who could possibly be supporting the Jones Cartel and the Red-Headed Imbecile are:

1. Incognito Merchandise salesmen
2. Incognito Employees/Family members of Jones/Garrett clan
3. Incognito Opposing teams PRAYING we keep these baffoons forever to guarantee we'll never WIN ANYTHING!
No doubt it’s complicated. We don’t have to support Jerry and the Jone$ cartel to still support the Cowboys 3 hours a week. It’s much like we still can support our country or our soldiers without supporting the leadership and it’s policies.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Another clown that thinks that Garrett "is a victim here in Dallas" and that he is "saddled with a lack of talent"?

You sound like a complete moron.

Garrett has made Dak? LOL

And how is that fool?

I suppose he made Romo who he was also? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lol - “next on When Cowboys Fans Attack.”

I really think Jerry is wearing his fan base out. I really think this thing can go pear shaped if this losing continues and he keeps this obvious clown of a coach.

TooTall_Jones

Reaction score
I almost choked on my dinner when i saw this...

It HAS to be a joke, right? I mean even our Senile Drunken Fossil of an owner CAN'T be that delusional......can he?

Brax

Reaction score
The fans calling for Garrett's head remind me of a common criticism of Jerry when he was handing out bad contracts- Jerry falls in love with the players.

The fans who are all over Garrett seem to think this team is, "talented enough to win a SB." They've fallen in love with the players and think Garrett is holding them back. What if it's the opposite? What if these players have been developed to the point they've convinced you guys they're better than they are?

Dak is the perfect example of this. He came in not touted and has had a lot of success. Some seem to think it's in spite of Garrett but reality is he's put Dak in the position to have this success. They've taken an obviously flawed QB and convinced a significant number of fans that he's the next big deal.
Oh god look out you mentioned Dak in a non elite light, the super Dak love guys will take you to the shed for that, expect names, insults, family insults are sure to come from the crazy rabid Dakies.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
In not sure why you don’t recall why I’ve described Jason as the best puppet this era? I’ve stated it numerous times over the years , in past months and this season. You’ve heard it before and didn’t agree with it.

Basically my support of Garrett is centered around his influence over the better culture we’ve seen with Jerry since he took over not his coaching ability.

And if we’re going to continue to be stuck with Puppets then Jason and his families Cowboy history is something I can root for to overcome this dysfunctional organization or at least help keep it in a competitive mode.

At least we both agree that Garrett is not here for his coaching ability...……….the difference is that you are ok with that, I am not.

I want a real head coach, not some goober that only has the job because he was a backup QB 25 years ago and his dad was a scout.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
At least we both agree that Garrett is not here for his coaching ability...……….the difference is that you are ok with that, I am not.

I want a real head coach, not some goober that only has the job because he was a backup QB 25 years ago and his dad was a scout.
Why would you have any hope of that happening with all the Puppets we’ve had with Jerry’s agenda and dysfunctional organization ?

And while I’m not an advocate of his coaching ability I am of his positive influence on Jerry.

We’ve had enough moderate success I believe with a little more talent in key areas it could be enough to take next step. That’s my greatest hope anyway.

Redline360

Reaction score
Garret would probably land a job with one of the dead beat teams however he will not be sought after by any means