Twitter: Jerry gives a clear mandate to Garrett

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
We are winning it all now. Garrett has more lives than a cat and will save his job. Just when everyone counts him out he will come through. :lmao:

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Yes...this will clearly help the team succeed this year. And it will assist in getting a higher caliber coach next year.

/sarcasm

JayFord

Reaction score
Finally!! The day is finally coming Cowboy fans!! I feel like weeping tears of joy.
I don’t celebrate anyone losing their job but Garrett gotta go and i wont be sad either

next coach should be given 2 years and a 3rd if you feel he can win it all

willia451

Reaction score
Who knows what that means? It could mean anything.

How about this statement?

"I always thought we have the talent this year to at least make a deep playoff run. Maybe even go all the way. If that doesn't happen, we'd obviously be looking to make some changes."

THAT I can understand. And so could everyone else.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who knows what that means? It could mean anything.

How about this statement?

"I always thought we have the talent this year to at least make a deep playoff run. Maybe even go all the way. If that doesn't happen, we'd obviously be looking to make some changes."

THAT I can understand. And so could everyone else.
I wonder what “deep playoff run” means to Jerry. NFCCG?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
He’s still talking Super Bowl. You can tell he hasn’t watched 1 minute of the Ravens or Niners.

Both teams are fast and physical and would destroy this team he assembled.

Honestly, I think we match up really well against either of those teams. Being 100% serious. We don't lose because we can't physically dominate other teams. We lose because we play stupid football and put ourselves consistently behind the the 8 ball. That's just my opinion, of course.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
If I were the owner, I would just keep my big fat mouth shut and then make my coaching change decision at the right time. But that's just me -- what do I know? I'm sure Jerry is smarter than I am.

AlienBoy

Reaction score
Jerry's outbursts this week should light a fire under everyone, especially coaches and those who got paid this year. If it doesn't, this season is over.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Finally!! The day is finally coming Cowboy fans!! I feel like weeping tears of joy.
Then when you clear your eyes and see who Jones has decided to hire, it is like this.

giphy.gif