Jerry gives the season a good grade so far

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I mean..hate Jerry as much as you'd like but we've played 4 of 6 games on the road and have the 2nd best record in football. Only eagle fan and trolls will hate on Jerry's comment. It's not like the Cowboys should have a bad grade.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I wouldn’t overreact to that. The two losses were ugly but still anytime you go 4-2 that’s a success. That puts them on pace for a 11 to 12 win season.

Tough to have a bad grade on the team so far, realistically I’d give them a B.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
“Frankly…. I once again GM’d the hell out of this team.”

giphy.gif

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
I’m just as critical of Jerry as the next fan but I’ve nothing wrong with the statement. Yea they got trounced by the 49ers and the Cardinals game still makes me grimace but the team is 4-2 going into a bye. They have a some work cut out for them and I’ve my doubts about the talent on the roster but being 4-2 is a good thing.

lopey

Reaction score
I mean..hate Jerry as much as you'd like but we've played 4 of 6 games on the road and have the 2nd best record in football. Only eagle fan and trolls will hate on Jerry's comment. It's not like the Cowboys should have a bad grade.
THEY LOST TO SF…. Again in a blowout. That game alone gives them a C imo. Tack on Cards lose and it should be a D.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
They deserve an above average grade.

The 49ers are simply a better football team at this point in the season. There's no shame in that, 30 other teams in the NFL are in a similar boat as the Cowboys there.

The Arizona game docks them a full letter grade and some change though.