Jerry has me scared

Mannix

Reaction score
I've seen this post game look from him before after a nice win...the look that says "we are back on track"...."Jason is the man"....ugh. I am nervous as hell that The Clapping Carrot is ONCE again going to pull his butt out of the fire. Nice win...congratulations....but TOO LATE....seen it before. I am ALL in next week with the Eagles....enough of this crap...lets end this S right now, and start over next year with a HC who can win games like today on a constant basis. Ok, I'm done....who is with me?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don't want to give Jerry anymore excuses to keep Garrett, if that means losing next week against the Eagles to assure moving on from Garrett, I'm all for it...
We'll probably beat the Eagles and then rest our starters against the Deadskins. Probably lose that game and get beat in the first playoff game.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
I've seen this post game look from him before after a nice win...the look that says "we are back on track"...."Jason is the man"....ugh. I am nervous as hell that The Clapping Carrot is ONCE again going to pull his butt out of the fire. Nice win...congratulations....but TOO LATE....seen it before. I am ALL in next week with the Eagles....enough of this crap...lets end this S right now, and start over next year with a HC who can win games like today on a constant basis. Ok, I'm done....who is with me?
I am going to pull like hell for the cowboys to win the super bowl.
Any thing short and I will yell like hell to fire Garrett.

honestly I like the man.
It is just time to move on from him.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Feel your fear

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
It will take a deep, deep playoff run to save Garrett.

Don't worry yet. Relax, enjoy the win, and let's get ready to clinch the NFC East next week.:starspin:

Yeah right, if we’re in Garrett is staying.

Moreover, this team has enough talent to get out of round 1. We all ready lost to the teams we could potentially face in the second round, and it’s hard to beat the same team twice. These guys could get through the 2nd round and lay an egg the next game.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah right, if we’re in Garrett is staying.

Moreover, this team has enough talent to get out of round 1. We all ready lost to the teams we could potentially face in the second round, and it’s hard to beat the same team twice. These guys could get through the 2nd round and lay an egg the next game.
If we're in what? Just the playoffs?

Proof

Reaction score
When Jason is gone all of you are going to be shocked at how little he actually does and how replacing him won't do much unless this team tackles and run blocks.

that’s if we replaced him with nothing. Which I’m not opposed to

Reaction score

I think you should worry less about things you have no control over and about things which you know even less.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Win here, lose there, it just doesn't matter.

Garrett's fate has been and always will be tied to what the Cowboys do in January. PERIOD.