Jerry has me scared

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When Jason is gone all of you are going to be shocked at how little he actually does and how replacing him won't do much unless this team tackles and run blocks.
Or how much coaching can make a difference in the team's psyche.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope that we go to the Super Bowl and win it every season. After 9 years of inconsistency, Garrett should be gone even if we win the SB. I just don't see him being different after one good game.

Swanny

Reaction score
When Jason is gone all of you are going to be shocked at how little he actually does and how replacing him won't do much unless this team tackles and run blocks.
Garrett has no contract after this season nothing to worry about

MikeT22

Reaction score
This is from a few years ago, but Jerry hasn't changed. Even if he doesn't bring back Garrett he isn't giving control to a new HC.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
I've seen this post game look from him before after a nice win...the look that says "we are back on track"...."Jason is the man"....ugh. I am nervous as hell that The Clapping Carrot is ONCE again going to pull his butt out of the fire. Nice win...congratulations....but TOO LATE....seen it before. I am ALL in next week with the Eagles....enough of this crap...lets end this S right now, and start over next year with a HC who can win games like today on a constant basis. Ok, I'm done....who is with me?

The empty seats in the stadium ought to be enough to convince Jerry

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
This game was always meaningless. Next week is the only game that matters

Zman5

Reaction score
Don't worry. JG won't let us down. Yeh I want us to win a SB but I know how this movie ends with JG.

cern

Reaction score
Jerry's been on an emotional roller coaster lately. Irate one week. Complimentary the next. F-bombs during an interview one day, crying on his pillow the next. Confusion and self doubt are difficult to deal with. Seeing urban meyer in the skins suite hurt.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Your WAY wrong!! Fans have seen this team loss so many stupid ridiculous ways because of Garrett’s coaching. I am so done with Garrett!!!

I want to make the playoffs and see what we can do, but I am extremely worried Jerry will resign his step-son regardless of what we do in the playoffs.

I

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Are you hoping that happens so you can say i told you so?

dwreck27

Reaction score
JG only stays if he wins the Super Bowl

winning this crap division this year isn’t some huge achievement

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Jason is staying just hasn’t been paying attention. How many reports do you have to read about this is Garrett’s last year barring a Super Bowl run?
those reports and all the talk dont mean anything, jerry may still keep JG.

They love him and are looking for any reason to give him more years here.
This game today was reason # 1, he will have to beat eagles though lets see if that happens.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
JG only stays if he wins the Super Bowl

winning this crap division this year isn’t some huge achievement
it could be in the jones boys eyes, I dont have a pic, but they gave him a look
on the field before the chicago game that just said they love him and think he is great.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Today was fun, but we can't let one game now distract us from looking at the next 50.

Garrett has proven to be a liability for a decade now, and the sooner he is gone, the closer we are to building a team that wins like this CONSISTENTLY.

tico

Reaction score

Lmao, what BS over 1 good win all season long.