Jerry has me scared

Reaction score
I've seen this post game look from him before after a nice win...the look that says "we are back on track"...."Jason is the man"....ugh. I am nervous as hell that The Clapping Carrot is ONCE again going to pull his butt out of the fire. Nice win...congratulations....but TOO LATE....seen it before. I am ALL in next week with the Eagles....enough of this crap...lets end this S right now, and start over next year with a HC who can win games like today on a constant basis. Ok, I'm done....who is with me?

Shame on u!!!

Leedscowboy

Reaction score
It's always been the NFC Champ game for Garrett to get a new contract. nothing else, even if we we went 16-0, the Champ game has been the minimum requirment for a new contract.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
iwill never root for the cowboys to lose to the eagles or any one else just cant do that

This. The day that I root for the filthy, nasty, no good Eagles to beat our Cowboys is the day that I hand in my fandom card forever.

Jerry is no dummy. Jason isn’t coming back unless the team makes it to the Super Bowl. If you’re scared, get a dog. Just relax and enjoy the dismantling next week of the league’s most evil franchise.

loublue22

Reaction score
you're overreacting, we had a much better season last year and won a playoff game, and he got no extension

BHendri5

Reaction score
I’m definitely not with you and anyone that is, I suggest you find another team. Changing the HC is not the cure. Here’s to JG being resigned to a new contract

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I've seen this post game look from him before after a nice win...the look that says "we are back on track"...."Jason is the man"....ugh. I am nervous as hell that The Clapping Carrot is ONCE again going to pull his butt out of the fire. Nice win...congratulations....but TOO LATE....seen it before. I am ALL in next week with the Eagles....enough of this crap...lets end this S right now, and start over next year with a HC who can win games like today on a constant basis. Ok, I'm done....who is with me?
In one hand I have a pacifier. In the other I have the number to my psychiatrist. Which would you like me to give you? --JK. I'm sure there are others that feel the same way you do.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You are all in with the Eagles next week? What a dirtbag move to make. The Cowboys can clinch the division and you are rooting against them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
those reports and all the talk dont mean anything, jerry may still keep JG.

They love him and are looking for any reason to give him more years here.
This game today was reason # 1, he will have to beat eagles though lets see if that happens.
Yeah like I said man with all due respect you guys just aren’t paying attention. I’ve been a fan my whole life. You know when someone’s time is up. Jerry’s biggest flaw is he does it too late but it’s definitely time. This is the first year where he’s publicly criticizing his coaches.

When he said “Jason will be coaching in the NFL next year....” and he didn’t specify it would be with the Cowboys? That’s all you needed to know.

They looked into replacing him with Payton just last year.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not Jason will sign another extension even if they offered. It's been a brutal year for him and his family. Either way, I see his time here done, regardless of what happens. Whether it's the Super Bowl, NFCCG or one and done in playoffs.

shabazz

Reaction score
We are going to the Superbowl what are you Guys talking about.

Edit: and girls ofcours.hi girls

Here some helpful tips in addressing this forum in an unoffensive manner

tumblr_o6uwb8C8851sr3pq2o1_1280.jpg
[/QUOTE]

johneric8

Reaction score
I honestly believe that it's safe to say that no matter how great that rams win was on sunday, it's going to very quickly be forgotten once Garret does his business in the bed again and stains the sheets.
Can anyone on this forum honestly say that they believe Garrett is going to magically figure out how to consistently win week to week? This means that he has to out coach and gameplan some of
the best in the business moving forward and we all know how that story plays out unfortunately.

I'm not sitting here trying to be a pessimist, I'm honestly making educated guesses on what 9 years of Garrett has shown us. Could he dust off a landry hat and finally see the light after this much time trying and failing? Analytics tell is NO, and that is another thing our genius freckled puppet head coach knows nothing about.